• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

weird

hey i got my first beardie 5 days ago he is still black bearding but however when you walk past his viv he black beards but today i done a test i held him in the room with his viv and the parrot i got him out he black bearded but when i went in the front room he put it down so i said to my wife to walk past him to see what he does he didnt blackbeared we did again but no black beard

My only guess would be that while he is in his viv. he feels braver and wants to defend his territory..but when you take him out, he has nothing to defend so thus doesn't get as startled and aggressive...just my thought..

Back