• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Welcome to SnickerSnakes!

Nanci

Alien Lover
Hi!! I thought, since I'm hopefully going to be breeding cornsnakes this year, that I should have a forum for breeding plans, pics of the snakes, and HOPEFULLY!!!! hatchling pics!!

I'm also going to work on my terms of sale and guarantees and things like that here. I'm FedEx certified, and my ACR Breeder number is 513.

(Oh, yeah- I've got to get going on getting everyone registered, too!!)

I've been keeping cornsnakes here in Alachua, Florida since 2005. My collection is concentrated on bloodred and lavender, together and separately, some with hypo, some with amel, some normal patterns, many striped. All the foundation stock is from the best breeders out there.

You might be wondering how I came up with my business name, SnickerSnakes. It's kind of silly. Snickersnake is just a pet name I call many of the snakes, an affectionate term I use when I talk to them, like Sweetpea or Pretty Girl.

I'm going to start small- with one breeding this year, to get my feet wet and see how it goes. If things go well, I have other projects ready to go, and some very nice babies growing up who will be ready in a couple years.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me gather my collection, who has answered my many questions and helped me with the various problems that one runs into as a new snake keeper. I have the feeling that this first year of breeding, I will be relying on everyone's expertise even more!

I love the name SnickerSnakes!!! And I know you'll do well Nanci, and I hope you will enjoy your forum and your business.

Nanci, what a sweet endearing introduction.

Gosh, I do believe you are the one of the very few humans I know that is natively, truly, and completely without guile.

Congrats on your forum and good luck on your breeding this year!!!! I am sure it will turn out great.

Congrats on your forum, and good luck with your upcoming breeding season! I absolutely love the name, too.

CORNGRATS Nanci!!! :)
I have a feeling I will be visiting this place alot!
And I love the name too!

Hello.... I just popped around from next door to see if I can borrow a cup of sugar and say welcome to the neighbourhood...
If it gets too noisy next door either bang on the wall or if your not on early mornings call in for a drink.....
C ya round....

Nanci, CONGRATS on the new forum.

I look forward to seeing pics. of your production and the growth of your collection over the years.
Yes, I said growth !!! Let's face it, this in an addiction and it only gets worse ;)

Hi, I am Walter Smith and I'm a Corn-o-holic.
There,.........got the first step out of the way.

Walter,
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Back