• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What Morphs are we????

doogle

www.cymru-corns.com
Hi Everyone,

Just wondered if some of you can help with correctly identifing the morphs for me!

These are the only ones of this years hatchlings that im not 100% what they are?

First up......

Came from a Ghost Bloodred het Lavender X Hypo Lavender het Anery Bloodred (Last two are possible Hypo and Hypo Plasma or Ghost Lavender)

15-1.jpg

17.jpg

13-1.jpg

Came from Ultramel Lavender het/homo Hypo het Stripe X Hypo Lavender het Amel Motley/Stripe (Anyone see a Hypo Ultramel Lavender)

14-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

Came From Anery het Lavender Sunkissed Amel Caramel X het Lavender Sunkissed Amel Caramel ph Anery (Had Honeys and Saffron from Clutch)

11-1.jpg

these are the only visual things you should be able to get from what you said for the first group
1 / 4 Hypo het Lavender, Anery 50% poss het. Diffused
1 / 4 Ghost ( Anery, Hypo ) het Lavender 50% poss het. Diffused
1 / 4 Hypo Lavender ( Hypo, Lavender ) het Anery 50% poss het. Diffused
1 / 4 Lavender Ghost ( Anery, Hypo, Lavender ) 50% poss het. Diffused

the first pic looks like an anery lavender, but with the genetics you provided it can't be, and not red enough for hypo lav so would have to be a light ghost. if there was any question about hypo in one of the parents, i'd say it was moonstone.

second just looks like hypo (het lav anery ph dif)

third looks to me like definitely like a lavender ghost.

1 / 4 Lavender het Hypo, Amel or Ultra
1 / 8 Opal ( Amel, Lavender ) het Hypo
1 / 8 Ultramel Lavender ( Ultramel, Lavender ) het Hypo
1 / 4 Hypo Lavender ( Hypo, Lavender ) het Amel or Ultra
1 / 8 Hypo Opal ( Amel, Hypo, Lavender )
1 / 8 Ultramel Lavender, Hypo ( Ultramel, Lavender, Hypo )

second pairing, first pic looks like hypo lav stripe

second pic looks a lot like it has to be ultramel lavender hypo, it just doesn't fit with any others i think, too red for ultramel lavender.

last little guy, to me, looks like anery lavender, with a bunch of ph's. 27 / 512 Anery Lavender ( Anery, Lavender ) 66% poss het. Amel, Caramel, Sunkissed

these are the only visual things you should be able to get from what you said for the first group
1 / 4 Hypo het Lavender, Anery 50% poss het. Diffused
1 / 4 Ghost ( Anery, Hypo ) het Lavender 50% poss het. Diffused
1 / 4 Hypo Lavender ( Hypo, Lavender ) het Anery 50% poss het. Diffused
1 / 4 Lavender Ghost ( Anery, Hypo, Lavender ) 50% poss het. Diffused

the first pic looks like an anery lavender, but with the genetics you provided it can't be, and not red enough for hypo lav so would have to be a light ghost. if there was any question about hypo in one of the parents, i'd say it was moonstone.

second just looks like hypo (het lav anery ph dif)

third looks to me like definitely like a lavender ghost.

1 / 4 Lavender het Hypo, Amel or Ultra
1 / 8 Opal ( Amel, Lavender ) het Hypo
1 / 8 Ultramel Lavender ( Ultramel, Lavender ) het Hypo
1 / 4 Hypo Lavender ( Hypo, Lavender ) het Amel or Ultra
1 / 8 Hypo Opal ( Amel, Hypo, Lavender )
1 / 8 Ultramel Lavender, Hypo ( Ultramel, Lavender, Hypo )

second pairing, first pic looks like hypo lav stripe

second pic looks a lot like it has to be ultramel lavender hypo, it just doesn't fit with any others i think, too red for ultramel lavender.

last little guy, to me, looks like anery lavender, with a bunch of ph's. 27 / 512 Anery Lavender ( Anery, Lavender ) 66% poss het. Amel, Caramel, Sunkissed

Thanks you for your imput! :)

The First group tho are het and homo Diffused so have a chance of producing

Male: Hypo Granite (Ghost Bloodred) ( Anery, Diffused, Hypo ) het Lavender

Female: Hypo Lavender ( Hypo, Lavender ) het Anery, Diffused

Phenotype:

1 / 8 Hypo het Lavender, Anery, Diffused

1 / 8 Ghost ( Anery, Hypo ) het Lavender, Diffused

1 / 8 Hypo Lavender ( Hypo, Lavender ) het Anery, Diffused

1 / 8 Hypo Diffused ( Diffused, Hypo ) het Lavender, Anery

1 / 8 Hypo Plasma ( Diffused, Hypo, Lavender ) het Anery

1 / 8 Lavender Ghost ( Anery, Hypo, Lavender ) het Diffused

1 / 8 Hypo Granite (Ghost Bloodred) ( Anery, Diffused, Hypo ) het Lavender

1 / 8 Plasma Ghost ( Anery, Diffused, Hypo, Lavender )

Was hoping someone may have a pic of a hatchling Ghost Plasma i can compare with!

Yeah i thought Hypo Lavender Stripe also but just wondered with the eyes being more pink and how eyes would look in an Ultramel Hypo Lavender? I have a feeling both parents are Homo Hypo as all the clutch seem to be Hypo Lavenders, Hypo Opals and Possibly Hypo Ultramel Lavenders??

The Last Guy is really wierd! I can capture his true colour in the pic as he looks almost green in the flesh! Really nice colured saddles! But like you said it could be hets at play showing through!

If anyone do have any pics please post! :)

Back