• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What'd you do today?

cassandra

Got an equally large boa?
Lourdes worked hard. He had a shed and poo... :grin01:

lourdes_poo1.jpg

lourdes_poo2.jpg

While he sort of exploded out of his shed (there were bits of shed EVERYWHERE), other than two small pieces we peeled off, he had a complete shed, including all the stuck shed he had on his belly and some stuck shed he evidently had in his nostrils, which is awesome. His breathing is so much better! Yayyayay!

We'll get some fresh shed pics up soon...we're just so happy he had a great shed. =)

Oh...and that big black poo came from a big black bunny who made a big lump, hehe:

lourdes_lump.jpg

See I'm not the only one who takes burm poo pictures... for all those who think of me as odd because of it.

IMG_5411.jpg

DaemoNox said:
See I'm not the only one who takes burm poo pictures... for all those who think of me as odd because of it.

IMG_5411.jpg
:grin01: your snake passed a whole can of drink?! :grin01:

I don't think I could ever have an animal that poos that big in my house! :sidestep: That's certainly a trophy winner.

:laugh01: I have to agree with you there, my lab poos that big, but at least it's outside, I wouldn't like something that big on my couch or carpet, that's for sure! LOL..... ahhh, the things we do for love..

Yeah, well I was thinking...

Ya know how some corns have the occasional "I'm gonna poop on you now." moments? Well just clean it up and get it over with. If one of those behemoths pooped on me I would probably break down and cry, or vomit, or both. :puke01: This is coming from someone who works in a kennel and has seen every possible kind and color of poo imagineable.

I really do like big snakes, but I don't think I could have an animal in the house that poops bigger than my dog, and I've got 3 dogs over 50 pounds.

Seriously, though, that picture made my day.

sallydog77 said:
If one of those behemoths pooped on me I would probably break down and cry, or vomit, or both. :puke01: This is coming from someone who works in a kennel and has seen every possible kind and color of poo imagineable.
It's just poo...clean it up. =)

My worst snake + poo moment was when my boa pee'd while I was holding her - and her butt was in my jeans pocket (she likes to wrap her tail around things - "safety tail" we call it)...that was...warm...and then...gross! Eeeww! Pocketful of warm, gooey urate!

We replaced his entire aspen, using a dustpan and trash bags, then cleaned the cage with diluted chlorahexadrine (or whatever that stuff is called I can't spell)...didn't take long at all. =)

Some poo went into baggies, which went into the butter tray in the fridge to take to the vet for a fecal. =D

Back