• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Whats the deal!

Moderators set a Precedent. If it is okay for them to say BS, then it is okay for others to say BS. Otherwise there would be double standards. And we wouldn't want any hipocracy now would we?

Yeah, we should provide an unpaid 24/7 service so that you can all act like children until your 58 warnings result in a minor suspension, while you all ask for our heads when we post as non-mods (which we ARE allowed to do; check with the admin if this point is unclear... Please.). Susan and I (not to mention Mike, Rich, and Jeff) have put much more into this place than most of you. If the hypocrisy is too much to handle, then contact me. Maybe I'll lobby for you to take my place. Then you can spend 75% of the time you can spend here dealing with spammers, and 24% more dealing with adults (who ACT like children) who all want things done their way. Sound like fun? Give the mods a break. Give ME a freakin' break...

Yeah, we should provide an unpaid 24/7 service so that you can all act like children until your 58 warnings result in a minor suspension, while you all ask for our heads when we post as non-mods (which we ARE allowed to do; check with the admin if this point is unclear... Please.). Susan and I (not to mention Mike, Rich, and Jeff) have put much more into this place than most of you. If the hypocrisy is too much to handle, then contact me. Maybe I'll lobby for you to take my place. Then you can spend 75% of the time you can spend here dealing with spammers, and 24% more dealing with adults (who ACT like children) who all want things done their way. Sound like fun? Give the mods a break. Give ME a freakin' break...

Given. & Thank you.

If lynching a communistic dictator that happens to be black is racist, so be it. Had Hillary Clinton won the election, I would lynch her as well if she took this country down the communist path. Is that anti-racist? And I would also laugh at it because she has also been accused of being the anti-Christ. You don't find that humorous? There are several other current dictators that I would like to see lynched, but their populace just doesn't have the balls to do it, hoping someone else will. The U.S.A. took care of Saddam Hussein for the Iraqis at least. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing him hang, but they did it legally. But from his point of view, it wasn't legal as he considered himself to still be in control, so they lynched him too.
Quick question; I thought they killed Rosemary's baby?. Not sure about you guy's, but I'm not a big fan of sequels.

Do I have a problem with the African American subculture in this country? Yes I do. But there are many people of color that feel the same way. I guess they are racist too...imagine that, black people racist against other black people. At least I'm not alone in my thinking.
This isn't the 1920's, and your profile of black self-hatred is just astounding. Also notice how you said "Do I have a problem with the African American subculture in this country? Yes I do.". So there's only one sub-culture?; Which one would that be then?. The crime committing, country destroying kind...

At least we know what his vices are and what to expect...
So you hate the president, because you don't know his vices?. For someone who has god you don't seem to have much love!.

:-offtopic Do you know what one of my favorite things to eat are? OREO's!

What I really don't understand is how something that tastes so damn good, could be so damn bad for you? :eatsmiley

Wayne

Are we done yet?
dedhorse.gif

Great reading again guys, another half an hour to get through them all since my last visit...
This thread has shown a lot of you in new colours, some pretty -some ugly -some the same as always, which I expected.....
It has also shown some are good at peddling, some backwards and some forwards.
I'll take this point to make a few quick comments...
It seems that a few are unhappy about moderating the site... Whether it's because of whinny people or the time it consumes. Perhaps a new round of mod voting is in order, to keep both sides happy.
And as we are all fans of irony let me say how pleased I was that Susan had to try and explain her innocent racist post, after I spent days trying to explain to her my innocent David photograph...... LOL
What's the saying...... 'What goes around, comes around..... Ironic or what..... Bet your laughing your socks off as a fan.... ;)

It seems a couple of

I remember you asking about different nationalities and their humour, Mike. I can't for the life of me see how lynching is a funny subject. I hope I never will.

It seems that a few are unhappy about moderating the site... Whether it's because of whinny people or the time it consumes. Perhaps a new round of mod voting is in order, to keep both sides happy.

Be careful of what you wish for as you might just get it. Personally, I don't think you can find 3 more suckers to take the job on now that it's common knowledge of all that it entails.

Be careful of what you wish for as you might just get it. Personally, I don't think you can find 3 more suckers to take the job on now that it's common knowledge of all that it entails.
I wouldn't bank on that...... They found a new one recently and you three a while back..... I'll bet you I can find at least five people to volunteer....
You may not want the five I get but ..... You only said they had to apply, not be any good at it..... LOL

Ya know what, Mike...on MY forum, you'd be gone for this. No way would I tolerate that kind of disrespect of my team. You might not like them, you might not always disagree with them, but I would have zero tolerance for posts like this. Be grateful that this team and this forum hasn't booted your Welsh butt to the curb.

Ya know what, Mike...on MY forum, you'd be gone for this. No way would I tolerate that kind of disrespect of my team. You might not like them, you might not always disagree with them, but I would have zero tolerance for posts like this. Be grateful that this team and this forum hasn't booted your Welsh butt to the curb.
Lucky my Welsh butt isn't on your forum then.... I don't dislike the team neither do I agree or disagree with them.... But all my post is, is an answer to Susans question.... She said no one would want the job and I thought she may be wrong, after all when they called for volunteers last time a few applied so it stands to reason a few would apply again....
No disrespect intended..... But is is getting confusing ATM.... Could we have a marker so we know if we are answering the formite or the Mod as these titles seem to change and I can't tell who I am talking to...

Mike, I agree with Lori, you are out of line on this. It’s not your place to hire and fire here. I know you have a history with Susan, but that just makes your comments more petty.

Lennycorn has changed his signature to read "Starsevol for Mod in 2010"...
Just so you guys know, it was not my idea at all!
I think Lenny is very sweet, but believe me he is misguided if he thinks I have the intestinal fortitude it takes to be a mod...I am way to biased, petty, selfish and witchy to mod ANYTHING!

Did I mention that I think Lennycorn is sweet? :)

Lennycorn has changed his signature to read "Starsevol for Mod in 2010"...
Just so you guys know, it was not my idea at all!
I think Lenny is very sweet, but believe me he is misguided if he thinks I have the intestinal fortitude it takes to be a mod...I am way to biased, petty, selfish and witchy to mod ANYTHING!

Did I mention that I think Lennycorn is sweet? :)

I don't think LennyCorn can make up his mind. He, at one point had me, listed for "Mod in 2010. I'm glad it's down now! ;)

Wayne

PS. I don't think LennyCorn is sweet, just delusional! :roflmao:

Mike, I agree with Lori, you are out of line on this. It’s not your place to hire and fire here. I know you have a history with Susan, but that just makes your comments more petty.
Christ I'm not going through this again trying to explain my self.....
Talk to Lori... I've pm'd her on the score and she can explain it to you if she wants and your interested.... Better still Lori send my pm's to you on to anyone who wants to see them...

So, in your opinion Mike isn't allowed to voice his opinion? He wasn't bad mouthing the mods, just looking for others to apply. After what I've seen in this post alone I can't blame him for wanting some new blood here to maybe be able to be neutral on threads. That's just me and my opinion, and I know my opinion means nothing to anyone but me.
But that's the great thing about this site. We are allowed(or so I thought) to voice our opinions so long as we didn't break the rules.

Back