• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Whats the deal!

Yeah, I have heard Lenny is voting for some nasty cow with a really bad temper who is biased and holds grudges for years!!! Can you believe that?

Wrong again Beth!!
I’m casting my vote to a lovely soul with a warm heart, sweet smile and full of compassion.

I am a little biased too tho. ;)

I was at the store yesterday evening, went to the produce aisle and examined the bags of puny little navel oranges. They were from Southern California. Makes perfect sense now!

See they don't even sell Florida oranges in Florida, they sell "hollywood oranges", as fake and worthless as everyone in hollywood. LOL. Seriously, you should see the stuff I can pick in my own back yard, much less what grows in the groves around here. Some good stuff.

Do y'all have annual mod votes here? What happens to the old used mods? Can I watch? :dgrin:

Old mods are ground up and made into snakey-sausages. That way they can continue to serve the hobby after they are past usefulness.

[There was a mod election in '07 where Susan, Mike (mbdorfer), and I were selected. Jeff Mohr (MohrSnakes) was appointed earlier this year by the Webslave himself.]

Do I need one?? Lol..I like being an independant party..but if I had to pick a manager it would either be Eddie or Kathy love :)

Yes it will help. You can split you time up on the net campaigning.
Eddie id a better choice that Kathy. she knows everone but that's and she to kind is the problem.

Think big and in the future.

LOL

Old mods are ground up and made into snakey-sausages. That way they can continue to serve the hobby after they are past usefulness.

Considering I'm already old and foul, I won't be used in snake sausages. Once I'm ground up, I get to be spread as fertilizer.

Aren't we trying to avoid regurges?? :nyah:

See above. I would make any snake :puke01:

Do I need one?? Lol..I like being an independant party..but if I had to pick a manager it would either be Eddie or Kathy love :)

As the Former Campaign manager for Jeff Mohr, well I gotta tell you it was pretty easy. He just sold him self.

I personally think he sold something to Dean.

gay_satan.jpg

Considering I'm already old and foul, I won't be used in snake sausages. Once I'm ground up, I get to be spread as fertilizer.

See above. I would make any snake :puke01:

Well, I met you recently. I thought you looked sufficiently youthful, and I certainly didn't detect any foulness! You'd be made into snake-sausages for picky feeders. ;)

Ha! You admitted you are full of feces. I'll remember that later when I can use it to my advantage. Ha!

And would you like to tell the group just what you know about Roy's sausage?

And whenever someone goes to the line, and thinks about the possibility of crossing it, all they have to do is look up, and see Wade standing 100 yards on the other side waving. :wavey:

I really did not need to read about Roy's sausage today, oh well, Ill live, I think.

Back