• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What's your most exciting clutch for 2013?

Sacred_Nightmares

Only slightly crazy...
I was just playing on CornCalc and with all the new 2010 babies growing up now, what's everyones most exciting pair to breed when they reach breeding size? Tell everyone what clutches you're excited for and what your main goal is to produce!

Anyway, I'll start! Here's the genetics that are getting me all antsy!!

My female sunkissed p.het amel motley with my male hypo lavender blood p.het stripe!! Without the poss hets, I'm looking at normals het sunkissed, hypo, lav, blood. Its a long shot to get all 4 together, but if ONE of those poss hets pull through, I could be looking at a pioneer morph in the F2s!!!

I'm so excited!! If only they grew up faster!! Hahahaha. :dgrin:

well my plans are not like HUGE. I have a hypo het plasma. So I plan on finding her something thats plasma stripe/motley or something het plasma/stripe/motley. I all so Have a creamsicle stripe but Im not sure how I want to breed him. I would love some more stripe/motley creamsicles. It will be my first year breeding so I hope I get anything rly

Well I'll jump in. Next year will be my first breeding for a project I've been planning for 2 years now. I'm gonna breed my Teserra het Anery male to my neon/coral snow. There are pics of both in my photo album. So f1 will be Teserra aner het for amel, coral and snow. Also working on a project with Marsha and another friend for Teserra butters. Both projects will take a bit of time and work but cant wait to see how it all turns out.

Well I'll jump in. Next year will be my first breeding for a project I've been planning for 2 years now. I'm gonna breed my Teserra het Anery male to my neon/coral snow. There are pics of both in my photo album. So f1 will be Teserra aner het for amel, coral and snow. Also working on a project with Marsha and another friend for Teserra butters. Both projects will take a bit of time and work but cant wait to see how it all turns out.

You had me at Teserra but Teserra butters, I think I just fainted. I am going to have to watch your projects closely.

I have been debating on if and what I am going to do next year. If I do anything it will just be testing hets.

Thanks Christian we're pretty excited about them as well. I'm a genetics freak, love playing mad scientist LOL. I got some very cool stuff from Marsha. Got a few things from Don and a couple others off of Kingsnake.com. So I have a few things in the works but they have all been young. Been a "lurker" here for a while but never had much to post.

Cat stripped peppermint sounds GORGOUS. I love those peppermints. Another project for the future. I have a trio of 2010 of miami het cinders so that will be 2013 breeding that I'll be excited about. I have plans for Cinder for my main project <muwahaha>

2013?!? That's sooo far away! I'll be gunning for a lot of quad gene homozygous animals then. I have lots of two gene homozygous animals het for various things, gotta hit those 1/16 odds. Some of them I'm hoping for (though some of these I'll probably make before then):

Striped ghost bloods
Hypo anery lavender bloods
Amber plasmas
Caramel blizzards
Amber sunkissed bloods

Back