• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

White spots on the pinkies?

Cody60

I've noticed a few little white spots on the pinkies that i bought from the port credit pet store... i bought 25 live, fed 2 live to my snake, and i froze the rest (the white spots were on the pinkies after they had been frozen). does anybody know what they could be? the spots are small but noticable to the naked eye... at first i thought it was maybe ice, like frozen moisture? but after i dethaw the pinkies, the white spots are still there... does anybody have any input?

i just searched and read a post about this, saying its freezer burn but that it should be ok to continue feeding them to your snake... any other possibilities of what the spots could be? also, does anybody think i definitely shouldnt feed freezer-burned pinkies to my snake

The spots are most likely freezer burn, I wouldn't worry about it at all. What the snake can't digest will be passed.

Back