• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Who nows more about this

slangenbroed

Not this time , but planned to talk to people to do so . I will have Kastanies and Buff and Orange which is originated this side
One day I hope to have a boot to sell over there , maybe next year ??
( 2011 would that be)

marc vervest

I saw this and becouse i never haert from him what he had done with the buf stuf, its .............. me.I hope he does give me by himself an answer here.
If you have results share it please and go not on the bandwagen and make money out of it.

Jan

I didn't want to make money out if it . I just wanted to let them know that I had some hatchlings from these morphs for people/friends who might be interested in it .

I didn't want to make money out if it . I just wanted to let them know that I had some hatchlings from these morphs for people/friends who might be interested in it .
Marc you have followed this ( the buf thing ) why didn't you never share any info from your breedings .

Marc you have followed this ( the buf thing ) why didn't you never share any info from your breedings .

Becasue I only had one breeding of it and I want to let them grow to be sure that they were buf and no normals .

Last edited:
I don't get why you are angry... It might be the language barrier, but if mvervest has some snakes why do you care if he sells them or where?
If buf and orange are finally gaining acceptance enough that someone can sell them, that is nothing but a benefit for you, I would think.

Marc (mverest) is a WONDERFUL guy. Maybe he didn't share his results because-like he said- he only had ONE single breeding and wanted to make sure that the offspring was what he thinks they are before he announced anything.

In the corn market/community, people are QUICK to clain they have something new before they are 100% sure of it. Marc was just being a GOOD GUY and not jumping the gun...

Marc (mverest) is a WONDERFUL guy. Maybe he didn't share his results because-like he said- he only had ONE single breeding and wanted to make sure that the offspring was what he thinks they are before he announced anything.

In the corn market/community, people are QUICK to clain they have something new before they are 100% sure of it. Marc was just being a GOOD GUY and not jumping the gun...

Marc is a good guy that's not why i made a reaction.
He was the first that get buf and orange from me, whe exchanged animals i belief it was a golddustmotley and a ultramelmotley het caramel fore a pair , buf het amel and a orange.
And over the years i had several disc here about the buf thing, and there where people who make me look like a fool a donkey ect ect.
And iff he had some results to, ( and i belief he has )he could be helpful at that moment with his results.Whe had a deal to share and maybee exchanged animals, for the bloodline, but i never heard anything from him, exept ones that he was not nowing what he had done.
Bud now years later, the buf thing is discribed in the book from charles pritzel, and he to has animals from me ( for free ), i see that someone is selling the buf thing !!!! For me its important what happens in this breed, and not the f.....ing money, if you understand me correct.
I always charring my breeds over the years, and i always belief in the buf thing, and i had not much help from here.People always saying its this and its that, even a week ago here on this forum .And there are good people here to i belief, but.......................... !!!!

Greatings

Jan
www.slangenbroed.nl

I don't get why you are angry... It might be the language barrier, but if mvervest has some snakes why do you care if he sells them or where?
If buf and orange are finally gaining acceptance enough that someone can sell them, that is nothing but a benefit for you, I would think.
Iám not angry.

Don't feel too bad. The rest of the corn snake community also has not heard anything about the breeding results done with buf other than yours. We also have no idea where Charles Pritzel got the rest of his genetics proof on buf to call it a new and confirmed gene for his book. Last I heard, there was still some doubts about if it is related to caramel.

Don't feel too bad. The rest of the corn snake community also has not heard anything about the breeding results done with buf other than yours. We also have no idea where Charles Pritzel got the rest of his genetics proof on buf to call it a new and confirmed gene for his book. Last I heard, there was still some doubts about if it is related to caramel.

Becouse charles looking what it has done until now ????

And don't feel bad too

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109344

Hi Jan,
I just wanted to say that I have seen your website and your work with the Buf gene and I really appreciate all the hard work you have done over the years. I'd love to work with the Buf gene here in the U.S. one day. Just wanted to say that you are appreciated!

Back