• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wine Cooler Ventilation

Dale

Interventions won't work
Using a wine cooler for the first time to Brumate, 10 bottle model, very narrow, which leads me to believe that keeping it ventilated often will be necessary. I've read that some use air hoses, some simply open the door daily. I don't mind opening the door daily (if that is enough), being a small unit, I dont imagine there would be a large temp fluctuation that it wouldnt recover from quickly. The air hose option.. not sure how that is done.

Anyone have any experience with these? Typically this isn't required for my corns, but being in FL, it will definitely be necessary for my AZ Mt. Kings that will go this year.

Thanks for any info.

Dale

Disregard, found more info on the air pump method. Arrives tomorrow.

Back