• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

WOO! - DUW

ruggerboi

Monster Under Your Bed
Well, we are finally home and somewhat recovered from our trip to Daytona. It was a 20+ hour drive each way, but it was well worth it! I was mostly looking for some nice okees, and these are what I found.

A trio from Wade's World of Reptiles.

WWRtrio1m.jpg

WWRtrio2kinkf1.jpg

WWRtrio3abbyf.jpg

And a pair of females from Bill Schmiedecke.

okeepair1f3.jpg

okeepair2f.jpg

I also picked up this female high white reverse okee from Ron Tremper.

rontremperrof3.jpg

I found a beautiful female sunglow motley to fill the gap in my collection left by poor Tess who passed away earlier this season.

sunglowmotf1.jpg

I had to hit KJUN's table too, and ended up walking away with a pair of zig zags.

KJUNzigzagm.jpg

KJUNzigzagf2.jpg

TO be continued....

continued...

We went back to the show on Sunday and I got an amazing deal on this pair of butter motlies from Steve Roylance.

KJUNzigzagm1.jpg

ButterF.jpg

Steve, if you see this, I'm sorry I didn't say hi. I was really tired and didn't realize it was you until much later. That clutch of reverse okees I picked up from you is doing great, they eat everything that's given to them! Thanks a bunch!

Oh man, they are all gorgeous! I missed seeing a number of people and tables, even after walking around for five hours!

You made out with some beauties there!
And you got some from Bill! He is one of our snake friends down here in Florida - such a nice guy - although he does love to talk your ear off if given the chance!

That RO is just awesome! I also love those butter mots. Too bad I didnt get to meet you, maybe next year?

Great pick ups! Those Okeetees have got super thick borders!

I love them all, but the RO and THIS one stand out...
WWRtrio3abbyf.jpg

I'd love to see a TON of pics on how this one progresses. I want to see how that long stripe turns out. :D

Oh man, they are all gorgeous! I missed seeing a number of people and tables, even after walking around for five hours!
Excellent haul!! I wish I would have gotten to meet you!!!
That RO is just awesome! I also love those butter mots. Too bad I didnt get to meet you, maybe next year?

Yeah, I missed a ton of people there, despite being there almost until it closed. I do plan on doing the long drive again next year, though! :D

You made out with some beauties there!
And you got some from Bill! He is one of our snake friends down here in Florida - such a nice guy - although he does love to talk your ear off if given the chance!

He seemed like a really nice guy, and he did try to chat a bit, but it was really busy, so I was saved by the crowd. :p

I love them all, but the RO and THIS one stand out...
WWRtrio3abbyf.jpg

I'd love to see a TON of pics on how this one progresses. I want to see how that long stripe turns out. :D

I really like all these new little wigglers, and progression posts may be required for several of them. This abberant okee was not at all what I was looking for, but when I found her, I knew she was going home with me. She's just too cool.

Thank you all for the awesome compliments everyone! :toiletgra

They're all fantastic, but the RO is a stunner! You'll have to try and do a progression thread if you can, so we can see what she looks like when she gets older.

All beautiful snakes!! I think the last okee pictured is my fav (the one above the RO)

Did you drive straight through or stay somewhere halfway? I'm contemplating going next year if I can work some vacation time around it...and am thinking about driving with my bf. I don't know if we'll tag team straight to FL, or stay somewhere. The longest I've driven is 9 hours straight.

All beautiful snakes!! I think the last okee pictured is my fav (the one above the RO)

Did you drive straight through or stay somewhere halfway? I'm contemplating going next year if I can work some vacation time around it...and am thinking about driving with my bf. I don't know if we'll tag team straight to FL, or stay somewhere. The longest I've driven is 9 hours straight.

Year before last, my gf and I tag teamed the trip the entire way there. It was brutal, but we did it! This year, we had a couple friends going with us and that made it a lot easier.

They all look wonderful! Congrats on the awesome pick-ups. The RO wins first place though! :)

I do love this little okee, and if you like it, you might like a few in my collection. I've been gathering some for a project. :crazy01: This is one of the nicest I have so far:

EROM71.jpg

Back