• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

WOW...so THIS is where the magic happens?!

Gralena

Corn Snake Diva
So my dad is a truckdriver and delivers for Walmart....you will never believe what he came across on a delivery in the back parking lot where he makes the deliveries! .... 2 Garter snakes breeding!! What was really ironic, is that my dad had never seen snakes breeding until about a week ago when he stopped over and saw my corn snakes hook up. And then just a few days later he ran into these guys....He called me from the parking lot all excited...and I was like, take a picture!!!! I just can't believe in broad daylight on cement next to a building with no cover...pretty crazy!

So, from his cell phone...

Attachments

• snakes breeding2 small.jpg
    snakes breeding2 small.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 243
  • snakes breeding small.jpg
    snakes breeding small.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 242
Oh wow! That is so cool...
However I am guessing a lot of this does go on in Walmart parking lot (just not snakes) maybe it needs to be added to the bingo sheet.

LOL...that was what I said to him, and as a truckdriver he does see a lot of interesting things!

Cool!

It is pretty rare to get to catch them "in the act" in the wild. Hope you get to see it in person, yourself, one of these days!

Totally Awesome.
I do a lot of field herping and have never yet come across snakes doing the dirty in the wild.

I just hope those snakes were on their break, sure hate to se them get fired being as they've been exposed on line!! :rofl:

Cool photo! I once saw a pair of speckled king snakes breeding at the edge of a canal behind a supermarket. :D

Back