• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

WSCC's First Scaleless Corn !!

Well, congrats on proving the pair out, anyway! And may there be more to come.

Interestingly, your het scaleless female in the photo looks ridiculously like my pair from BHB (who have shown no love interest in one another this year). Is she full of piss and vinegar, by chance?

Well, congrats on proving the pair out, anyway! And may there be more to come.

Interestingly, your het scaleless female in the photo looks ridiculously like my pair from BHB (who have shown no love interest in one another this year). Is she full of piss and vinegar, by chance?

Thanks Chip.

Yeah, the silver lining here is at least I now know they are both het Scaleless for sure, even with the low number of eggs I've been getting from this girl.

My pair came from Brian as well. No, she's not pissy at all, just not giving me a full clutch of fertiles :shrugs:

I'm gonna give these two a run again next year and see what happens.
As mentioned, the male did great with the "other" female I bred him to last year.
I held back 1.5 poss. hets from that breeding, so I'm hoping things will improve once those females breed.

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Heck, Walt, what did you do to piss off Murphy?

--> http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20501 <--

Getting some real kicks to the shin this year, aren't you?

But at least you know that the dice you are rolling CAN throw some interesting numbers........

LOL........Hell I don't know Rich, but it seems like I have to deal with Murphy in some way every year :headbang:

It really sucks it does, but I've learned to take it in stride. It makes it just a little bit easier to deal with when he shows his ugly face.

Walter

Sorry Walt :(

You're absolutely right though! It IS going to happen to the BEST of anything you produce. If everything DOES work out with a high end morph and everything "seems" fine, BEWARE!!!!!

Also consider this a possible sacrifice to Murphy :bowdown:

It just may be that he'll leave you alone now that he got what he wanted. Remember what happened to me this year??

Murphy...we play our games, and he plays his :(. Nice that you got one tho. They're so...odd...looking lol, congrats man hope the rest of the season balances out with more neat-o stuff :*)

Oh man, no I didn't know that.........Sorry man :( It's always the goodies.

Walter

Yeah remember, the Shatter that was kinked in the egg, and the Tessera that couldn't cut through the shell. It was in my New years babies thread. You commented on it :)

Yeah remember, the Shatter that was kinked in the egg, and the Tessera that couldn't cut through the shell. It was in my New years babies thread. You commented on it :)

Don't remember it. My memeroids must be going out :awcrap:

Walter

Back