• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Yes, we do like to climb!

Fabius

The Reverend
As most of you know, Corns like to climb a lot and everybody should take care that the Snake has enough branches to do so...

Here you can see one of my 2006 Classic het. Caramel het. Bloodred.

grossokopfrunterfg0.jpg

grossokopfruntercloseuplz3.jpg

grossokletterndbauchnj3.jpg

They especially seem to enjoy hiding under the fake Ivy...

materazzicloseupkopf02nn2.jpg

materazzicloseupkopfjc3.jpg

Fabius

It's more that they enjoy trying to find a way to excape and exploring the branch to see if it gets them closer to freedom is what they'll do :rolleyes: :cheers:

Yep, the snakes love to climb. They'll even climb right up a wall if given half a chance. I know one of ours did. lol

Nice looking critter you have there and if I haven't said it before, welcome to the forums.

Jenn

I once lost a snake in a room with literally a small table and a box in it. Looked for 30 minutes. Ended up climbing up a wall and hiding in the track of our closet door, on the roof!

These buggers can get *anywhere* - cute snake.

Back