• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

You know there's something wrong with you when...

DLena

Corns are goram shiny!
...you keep excusing yourself from the party to "go to the bathroom" when all you really need to do is check-in on the CS forum!

You REALLY know there's something wrong with you when . . .

. . . you feel like you're on a date with Marylin Monroe but wake up with the lady who works behind the counter at the high school cafeteria!

(I like yours BETTER DLena, but I hadda just chime in, as you caught me actually LOOKING at the forum while I'm waiting to drive someone home from a party who is making me wait!!)

Still here!!!!

It's like leaving the porch light on for Jimmy Hoffa waiting for this chick! (Must be drunk! And I'm a designated driver tonight! BORING!! I'd rather watch grass grow or paint dry!!!)

STILL HERE!!!!

(I actually made two other posts on a different thread! This is getting ridiculous now!!)

(I'm actually THINKING of stuff to DO to get her BACK for this!) :idea:

(Better not! That could actually BACKFIRE BIGTIME!!!! Glad I have good consequential thinking skills!) :eek:

Tell me she finally showed...

Yep. FINALLY, about 5 minutes after my last post. You KNOW I had to give her a LITTLE bit of a terror ride on the way home, but I became a little concerned about the possibility of her hurling onto the dashboard and/or the windshield! Didn't wanna have to explain to the wifey why there was a mess in the car nor whose it was and WHY.

However, all ended safe & sound as we dodged a relatively large amount of rockets and other fireworks on the side streets tonight! I was actually encouraged to see Brooklyn LOOK like it USED to tonight much more than in previous years and in contrast to the way the transplants have made it look (and NO, Lena Dunham is NOT a Brooklyn native!!! Makes me wanna spew chunks myself! And maybe even get my own "Brooklyn" tattoo removed!!).

(Only kidding about my tats. Had 3 of 'em since the 70's and 1 since '96! Love 'em all and no regrets!! And YES! One of 'em IS a snake!!!) :spinner:

Hope everyone had a GREAT 4th of July!!!!

BTW, apologize for hijacking your thread there DLena!! You started a nice thing!!!

I don't post all that much, or atleast I don't feel I do but I do creep the forum a lot especially when I have a few minutes down time lmao

I creep hardcore on the forum, especially around this time when babies are popping out. The cornsnake facebook page is killing me with all the babies they're currently hatching. I want one of each.

Back