• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Ball python breedings

Airidies

So I've been breeding my ball pythons for the first time this year. I've bred my Pastel to Big Momma, one of my normal ball pythons. She's had her ovulation and is now in her prelay shed... The eggs feel huge inside of her. Here's a picture of her from a couple of days ago, her eyes have cleared up now were just waiting on the shed ^-^ Sp much waiting...
snake164.jpg

snake155.jpg

I also bred my spider, Monster, or a normal female who I haven't noticed ovulate yet but she's in shed now. No pictures of them right now they are both in shed Lol

And last but not least. Jess finally excepted the Pastel... but only after she pooped on him and knocked over the water bowl! I cleaned everything up as soon as I noticed they unhooked... They stayed locked for almost 15 hours!
snake167.jpg

I'm also trying to pair my het albinos together but neither seem interested. They immediately go to the other side of the tub when they are placed together. They were popped for me when i bought them but it looks like I'm going to have to give in and resex them soon.

Back