• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Yay! My first feed!

Tiffycj

Western Corns
I was a little nervous feeding for the first time, but he was ready, following the mouse with his head then snatching it up. I've very happy :) He is on two pinkys for now, and has eaten them both without problem. Since he's still young I wasn't sure if I'd have trouble feeding him or not. He's now curled up under his favourite hide.

Now for my first shed :) Wonder when that will come up.

Sorry, got a little excited :cheers:

This was just taken with my iphone:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 63
It's always exciting (and memorable) the first time! I was nervous my first time, but the snakes know what they are doing (sometimes more than we do lol). Glad it went well.

Oh yay! Fed two days ago and now he's in blue :) This is very exciting!

ah! what a lucky girl!
I think my first shed was more exciting than my first feed!
I ran around showing everyone I knew, lol not they were to impressed, but I was! :eek:

lol sheds are still exciting for me cause it means my babies are growing!
which is always a good thing,

Congrats. My daughter and I just got our first corn snake from a friend of mine at work who had his first clutch about two months ago. After two days with us we decided to see if she will eat. After placing her in her feeding container and lacing a f/t pinky next to her she ate the mouse in about two minutes. No regurgitation yet. Hopefully all is well.

Yes, hopefully all goes well for you, Big!

So a small and last update for this thread : his shed went very well! It came off in one piece, complete eye holes and the tip of the tail. I've inspected him and there are no bits left. He had not regurgitated his meal with me (I started him off with two pinks in accordance to the Munson and was nervous) so he will be getting his second feeding soon. He seems to b fine with getting held t

Too* haha. Phone posted. I was worried about screwing something up cus he's my first snake, but everything is going so well!

Back