• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Our New Snow Baby

VooDooVinnie

Clueless Newb
Ok we weren't holding her as we were afraid the flash would spook her.. as it was she stood up and made believe she was a cobra.. *strike a pose* and let us get pictures.. but they didn't turn out as good through the glass as I would have liked.. Hopefully we'll get some better ones soon :)

snow.jpg

Nice little snow! That's a good shot considering the glass and all. I have a really hard time with my fish :eek1:

Nice pose! I try to use the macro mode without flash but with at least one light shining on my snow, because otherwise I just wash out her colours.

Thanks everyone :) We had a light on and the macro but there was still a bit of a shadow. I'll try to get a picture tonite of her overall size in comparison to a hand... I'd really love to know how old you guys think she might be?

Gosh I have got to get this snake sexed.. I'm going to feel very guilty if it's a "he" and I've been saying "she" all along LOL

VooDooVinnie said:
I'd really love to know how old you guys think she might be?

Gosh I have got to get this snake sexed.. I'm going to feel very guilty if it's a "he" and I've been saying "she" all along LOL

I would GUESS she's 0-6months old, she still seems to have that "baby"/hatchling look about her...but I am certainly no expert and it's difficult to say as you can't really tell what size she is by looking at the pics... :)

I had a snake that I called "she" and even "the princess" for a YEAR before I had HIM sexed and found out he was a boy! lol No wonder he was always in a foul mood! lol

I now only give the unsexed ones names that would suit a boy or a girl, just to be on the safe side...lol Although, I buy all my snakes sexed now... :santa:

hahah i've wondered about that as well.. might have been why our other one was just downright grumply most of the time? Tho H.P. (short for HissyPissy) fit either way lol

I'd reckon shes about 5" from nose to tail? definitely a tiny baby and not far from a hatchling... how old do they start selling them typically?

Back