• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Harry Potter anyone?

Which Harry Potter Book do you like best?

• Book 1

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Book 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Book 3

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Book 4

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Book 5

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Book 6

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Eriathiel

Short and Sweet
So... just wondering - are you excited about book seven? Which book has been your fav so far? :) Just a little fun poll...

Our local reptile society has been invited to the book release at chapters (big Canadian book chain) to just hang out with our reptiles. I thought that sounded pretty cool. I went to release party for the half blood prince, it was pretty fun. I'm not really sure what book I liked more, probably #3 but I definitely like the 3rd movie the most.

Well obviously I like harry potter, hehe Nagini >_>

You know that's a tough choice, I think you should have put an option for I loved them all :p

OotP and Half blood prince both made me verrrry sad after reading them. I just reread all of them too.

I know what you mean - I really like them all so much, and each is really so different. I just finished rereading them for like the 100th time (literally!) I like the 3rd because it brings in Sirius.... but I also like 6 alot... :) I can't wait for 7 to come out! I'm not sure about the movies though... they are ok.

So, possible spoilers.

R.A.B=?

lol I dunno how senstive anyone is about speculations / spoilers or whatever.

Regulus Black?

I thought about making it that... But I wasn't sure what his middle initial was.
I personally want to see what important fact we are supposed to learn about Lily Potter - and Actually JKR said we would be learning something about Aunt Petunia as well, but we already know she's not a Squib... could she be a witch that didn't go to Hogwarts?

Well she obviously listened enough to Lily to remember that the Dementors Guarded Azkaban. I mean first of all its been 15 years just since harry had shown up, and before that they claimed to have had no contact for awhile. So if you figure the last time she was around Lily was in her school days, she must have been interested quite a bit to retain random wizarding info.

exactly. I also want to see who get together romantically - I think Ron and Hermione are pretty obvious they are kinda already together, and I really want Ginny and Harry to get back together. I also want to see how Snape turns out. I personally think he is a good guy and was following Dumbledores orders... what do you think? I mean he was under the unbreakable vow - and there was that convo with him and dumbledore, where he said he didn't want to do something... I think dumbledore made him. And I think Dumbledore will come back somehow...

I still have such mixed feelings on Snape, I'm filled with such rage but morbid curiosity when it comes to him. I...well I feel bad for Draco now though, he really didn't want to do it, and Cissy just wanted her only child to be safe...and the fact that Snape reached out to Cissy enough to vow that also makes me think that he's not a shell of a person but one with genuine emotions...but then...I mean jesus argh I can't believe he did that.
Harry was the only person to survive though, I find myself so hard pressed to think that Dumbledore will have found away around it. (lol off topic I wanna name a snake Albus)
I think that Ginny understands what's going on, and that she wants to be there with Harry, I think the two of them will work out. Although I'm a bit miffed that it didn't work out with Harry and Hermione. I mean I guess it was a love hate with ron and hermoine because they've spent so many years bickering with each other, not to mention Ron's jealousy concerning Viktor...but...argh I just wish it was her and harry lol

Oh I'm so happy with ron and hermione getting together!
I know Harry was the only one to survive the curse - but there are other ways, like Dumbledore could have captured a death eater and put him under the Imperius Curse and made him take Polyjuice potion! Or, and I hate to say this, but Dumbledore had to have killed some death eaters or something at some point, maybe he had a horxcrux of his own?
Oddly enough, i like snape, I always did, even though I hate how he and harry detest each other.
I also have a werid feeling Dumbledore is going to end up being related to harry, or harry is going to be the descendant of Godric Gryffindor...

Directly dispelled rumors on her Official site:

Aunt Petunia will start exhibiting magical tendencies:
No she won't. Aunt Petunia has never performed magic, nor will she ever be able to do so.

Hmm :/

Some other interesting ones, Stubby boardman is NOT Regulus, instead of saying that's impossible because he's dead she just said he was not stubby boardman...interesting.

The sorting hat isn't a horcrux<---lol who came up with that one?

Gideon and Fabian Prewitt are Molly's brothers o_O? This one is new to me

AhHAH here is the one I was looking for.
Someone saying Dumbledore was harry's grandpa etc. She said if he was related why would he have sent Harry to live with the Dursleys?

Some of the other ones were just...insane.

I am pretty sure that JKR said that Dumbledore was definitely dead. I seriously doubt he would make a horecrux. Plus, there's no way it was a death eater using polyjuice potion that was killed on the tower. It clearly states that Dumbledore and Harry flew up there.. and how would Dumbledore know to freeze Harry to protect him if he wasn't up there? The only thing that makes sense is that he died, sorry to say it. :p

Well I'm saying it could be someone posing as Dumbledore - could have been all year. Dumbledore could have been contolling them under the imperius curse, which means he is still alive. Or it could be someone willingly posing for Dumbledore. I know its a random theory but its possible!

Eriathiel said:
oh fine I give up. But I still think Snape is good!

lol sorry I like being right I didn't mean to beat you into the ground.
JK confirmed that someone late in their life will be preforming magic...and well if petunia isn't a squib <_< maybe she was just...late?

Maybe - or it could be mrs. figg or filch! I wasn't sure I could remember anyone else who was a squib. Or heck maybe its even dudley - he is related to harry after all... could have magic genes!

Dudley.... could tie in with whatever his worst memory was which he experienced with the dementor attack...HMMMM

Also isn't it weird how much you and I have in common? First the art history, then the animorphs, and now harry potter.

Back