• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

a fine example why you shouldn't have dance parties in a tiny apartment...

markcrashgo

saturday morning my son and i were having a rock n' roll dance party. at roughly nine a.m. i attempted some stupid air guitar jump over him and closlined myself on my exercise bar. the result, 13 staples in the head, three stitches in my elbow and a broken rib. i guess i'm too old for this stuff.
l_2585101341fae9005fc9a6f2491d1bde.jpg

The upside is your kid's now sold on rock and roll! That's what I like to see!! (Get well soon)

Dude...your head was already cracked open. You shoulda implanted something in there. Like horns.

I like your clefs, by the way.

i guess everythng's healing up nicely. today's my first day back at work, which kinda' sucks, i've been having fun staying home with my son and wife and critters. i still have alot of pain meds though, that should make it a little easier to go back. :shrugs:

markcrashgo said:
i still have alot of pain meds though....
And did you bring enough to share with the class?

If not, hand them over. I'll give 'em back to you when school lets out.
hehehmn.gif

regards,
jazz

the broken rib hurt instantly and still does a bit. everything else was kinda arbitrary after the demerol shot. the rib is a hinderance with everything: work, two year old, etc. i'm okay now, all my lortab is gone so now i have to deal with it au natural. thanks all for the kind words and shreeks of terror.

Ah, good old Loritab. The only time I was ever on that was when I had my three wisdom teeth removed around two years ago, and when I wasn't in pain I was in a weird drug-induced haze that didn't allow for me to focus on the pain. :/

At least you'll have an interesting scar you can talk about. And it might be forward of me to say, but you're cute. ;)

Back