• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Our Okeetees and Our New Babies!

Fluke

Sorry for the terrible photo quality. I swear I'll get better.

This is one of our Okeetees, Snake Plisskin

Plisskin1.JPG

This is our Creamsicle, he's chilling inside my sleve right now.
Creamsicle2.JPG

This is our Ghost, The Angry Princess
Ghost1.JPG

This is our older boy who is Het Lav Motley, The Jackal
HetLav1.JPG

This is our Snow, she doesn't photograph well at all.
Snow1.JPG

Nice collection. Is The Jackel a normal, or a hypo? I can't really guess the true colors in pictures...

Hm, let's see. I was kind of wondering which he was myself. Honestly he doesn't really look 100% like either.
He definitely has dark red saddles (maroonish) that are surrounded by a relatively bright/rich orange-red color. He has almost NO black borders around his saddles. It isn't that they are thin, they just aren't there except litterally a dot or two in places.
Here is another pic of him.
FlukeOccurance

And here

FlukeOccurance

I'll see if I can get a close up that shows the lack of saddle borders.

Here I took some new pictures.
I tried to capture his pattern more than the whole of him.

The picture is a little bled out because of use of flash which I normally don't do. So his color is not true to him (he is more orangey than yellow) however you can clearly see his lack of black borders around his saddles, except for occasional (literally) black dots near the corners of the saddles.

JackalContrast.jpg

This picture is definitely more true to his color, but kinda blurry. You can still kinda clearly see his pattern though.

Jackal1.jpg

I'm with Joe Jr... don't see anything not normal there. Handsome snake nevertheless! I think Mommy Nature did a good job picking out Natural colors myself.

Back