• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Breeding Plans 2K10

CaptBogart

False Prophet
Well I put this here since my focus isn't on Corns this year. I really cut back this year, even more so than last. These are projects whose offspring I've been working towards adding to my personal collection, so there will be some long shots whose siblings will be available. If you are interested in any of the mentioned breeding's, hit me up and I'll go in order adding to the wait list when I see eggs. The Hybrids will be very limited as I plan to keep a lot! plus it's been my experience that Kings and Milks don't produce many eggs their first couple years breeding.

Corns:

Ultramel Motley het Sunkissed Anery X (2) Normals het Sunkissed Sunglow Motley p/het Anery.
Want: Ultramel Sunkissed Sunglow Motley and fingers crossed for an Ultra Sunkissed Anery Motley.

There still aren't that many Ultra Charcoals out there and I want to add a twist for the next gen, so...
Normal het Lava Blizzard X Ultramel het Charcoal Motley
Want: I'll have to keep a trio, but hoping for at least one Ultra Charcoal in the group.

This is another test...
Hypo Upper Keys p/het Cinder X Upper Keys p/het Cinder
Even if I don't get a Cinder, I'll still keep a couple females to breed back to my male in the future. Something about the coloration of the Hypo UK's that I like more than the Miami's... plus I can use a couple in an upcoming project...

Hybrids! This is the main focus this year!

Ultramel Motley het Sunkissed Anery X Super Pueblacorn het Amel
Want: an Ultramel Super Pueblacorn het Motley p/het Sunkissed Anery

Super Pueblacorn het Amel X Amel Stripe
Want: Amel Super Pueblacorn het Stripe

Super Pueblacorn het Amel X Albino Ruthveni/Thayeri
Want: a trio!

Anery Jurassic Milk p/het Albino X Albino Jurassic Milk p/het Anery *
Want: 0.1 Snow Jurassic Milk

Anery Jurassic Milk p/het Albino X Jungle Corn (Loan)
Want: Jurassic Jungle het Anery p/het Albino

Anery Jurassic Milk p/het Albino X Ghost Hondo
Want: 1.2 Anery Jurassic Milks het Hypo

Black Milk X Honduran Milk het Albino
Want: a successful breeding, lol...

*If female is up to weight. If not, then...
Anery Jurassic Milk p/het Albino X High Orange Hypo Florida King
Want: Jurassic Milks het Orange Ghost p/het Albino (Hypo Snow)

Otherwise...

Fl Kings:

White Sided Fl King (loan) X High Orange Hypo Florida King
or
High Orange Fl King p/het Hypo X High Orange Hypo Florida King

Super Pueblacorn het Amel X Albino Ruthveni/Thayeri
Want: a pair!!!!

Keep me in mind with these, super duper puuh-leez!!!

I got my fingers crossed for mine to produce this year. I'm thinking of putting one of the super Pueblacorns to my bright yellow bordered snow. I'd love to see those wide borders in that chartreuese colour.

Back