• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Search results for query: *

  • Users: jamay
  • Order by date
  1. jamay

    Wanted: any hetero/homo combo of lavender, bloodred, & hypo

    I just lost my female hypo blood het lavender breeder to an unfortunate demise and need a replacement. I am looking for these three traits in any combination (homo/hetero) though I prefer that two are homozygous. The closer to breeding age/size the better. Thanks, Jason
  2. jamay

    Western hognose babies!!

    My clutch of 13 western hognose eggs just hatched today and they will be available after three meals. These adorable little guys are $45/each. I cannot ship currently. If interested, I also have an 07 female Columbian boa (my avatar) going for $100. Email: [email protected] Phone: 812.760.3596...
  3. jamay

    Ready to breed female

    I'm looking for a female for my classic male. I want to prove out any possible hets which include anery and amel. A snow would be perfect but I wouldn't mind a snow mot/stripe, or with some hets itself.
Back
Top