• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Search results for query: *

  1. Jrgh17

    COLLECTION FOR SALE - UPDATED AGAIN

    Here's the deal: My health has deteriorated to the point where I can't take care of my collection. For the last month or so, I've been trying to stick with it, but my animals are getting neglected and I feel horrible about it. This is your chance to get some REALLY great animals. I also...
  2. Jrgh17

    King, Milk, and BP for sale

    So everything has basically hit the fan for me, and I need to severely cut down on the stuff I have to worry about. I can't bear to part with my corns, but these guys have to go. :( 0.0.1 Late '06/Early '07 Ball Python (Eats live) 1.0 '05 (or earlier) Tangerine Hondo 1.0 50/50 '06 Cali...
  3. Jrgh17

    Wanted: Female Okeetee and Ghost

    I'm looking for an adult female okeetee (breeding size), and a 2006 (OR EARLIER) female ghost, preferably het or homo stripe. E-mail, PM, or post offers. For the adult female, I'd like to see a reasonably current weight measurement, and I want to see pics of both. Thanks.
Back
Top