• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some pictures of the collection

Carinata

Ever Evolving Exotics
After the heat snap, I have not given up on corn snakes but sold off mine. I am taking them to work this week in exchange for some adult Fat-Tail Geckos for my breeding projects. I basically am going to have my Asian Rats and my geckos. Here are some pictures of the current collection. Here is what is left
1.0.0 Vietnamese Blue Beauty Snake
0.1.0 King Ratsnake
1.0.0 Taiwan Beauty Snake
0.1.0 Locality Chain King Snake (can't sell due to VA law)
1.1.0 Black Ratsnakes (can't sell due to VA law)
0.1.0 Crested Gecko
lots.many.more African Fat Tail Geckos.

Jasmine is no very happy about be disturbed!

Attachments

• phpIP6d6qAM.jpg
    phpIP6d6qAM.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 85
Zero African Fat-Tail investigates this thing we call "Mealworm".

Attachments

• phpLUKnX2AM.jpg
    phpLUKnX2AM.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 83
Dude you only posted one snake pic - You could post the other snakes also. What do you do with the geckos feed them to the Kingsnake sorry that is what the Black Rats are for right. Only KIDDING

Seriously, would like to see the other snakes also and a whole body of the Fat-Tail. Before I forget nice looking snakes and gecko.

Love the Fatman

Fat-tail geckos are the new thing bro! They fetch lots of money, they are easy to keep, and they are just cool! I'm have issues resizing my pictures, bear with me.

Some of my horribly neglected animals, because I'm a minor!

Heres another few of the WC Zero
020.jpg

019.jpg

My VBB, he has gone from 41g to 72g since October!

018.jpg

013.jpg

My TBS, he is just awesome! He is now over 6 foot long!
017.jpg

And finally, my King Ratsnake.
011.jpg

Back