• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

can i breed for the second time??

reptilemt

hi i have breed my corns on the april and they mated on the same month.she laid on the 23 may.can i breed/mating my corns again????

need help

thankyou

I wouldnt, too many risks involved. And you will be overwhelmed with youngins when they start popin out. It would be safest for the female to wait until next season.

Dean I can tell your pretty annoyed with this fellow and his pretty repetative posting.

Baba-Lou said:
Dean I can tell your pretty annoyed with this fellow and his pretty repetative posting.
What gives you that idea? :grin01:

Here's my point: he's never asked a question that a CURSORY search, or a tiny bit of research into the literature would not have answered. Yet he'll ask the question half a dozen times. And when he's done with that, he'll ask the same GD question on his friend's behalf!

I see your side of it. Mine....way more complicated then that. BUt I guess most of it is is because he askes so many GD times and then asks on his friends behalf. But then again. I also can't see why he can't use the search function.

Baba-Lou said:
I see your side of it. Mine....way more complicated then that. BUt I guess most of it is is because he askes so many GD times and then asks on his friends behalf. But then again. I also can't see why he can't use the search function.
How is your side more complicated than mine?. Sounds GD identical. :shrugs:

I don't think reptilemt speaks english very well. He is from Malta, which is an island in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. So maybe you could cut him some slack?

I don't think reptilemt speaks english very well. He is from Malta, which is an island in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. So maybe you could cut him some slack?
This was tried in the past believe me, I jumped to his defense as far as a language barrier. So he worded the questions differently and asked them several times and again on his friends behalf. Along with the same pictures on every post. However, it is very nice of you to try and stand at his side. :cheers: susan

MooreSnakes said:
Good. I'll go to Malta and start acting like a raving lunatic in the streets. They'll have to excuse me, because I'm not indigenous. :shrugs: When in Rome, young man...

Roy Munson said:
What gives you that idea? :grin01:

Here's my point: he's never asked a question that a CURSORY search, or a tiny bit of research into the literature would not have answered. Yet he'll ask the question half a dozen times. And when he's done with that, he'll ask the same GD question on his friend's behalf!

My thoughts exactly.

Roy Munson said:
Good. I'll go to Malta and start acting like a raving lunatic in the streets. They'll have to excuse me, because I'm not indigenous. :shrugs: When in Rome, young man...
Maybe he is just looking for help with breeding, I can't imagine there very many resources for him about this. Cornsnakes.com could be the only thing he gets information from. Anyways, he probably doesn't understand the answers people have given him very well, so he only repeats the questions in hopes that someone will word it a way he understands. This poor guy is probably as frustrated as we are.

MooreSnakes. A lot of folks here have tried, even repeating what they said in the old thread in the new thread. I am tired of it. He hears something could be wrong and makes a totally new thread on it all worried. Then again he has (as much as I hate to admit it) cut back on how many times he's posted a single question. Myself and others are now trully annoyed. Your 15, you look at the world as if you hardly know people theres a language barrier might as well try helping. I was the same way with this fellow at first. Now they've gotten on my nerves. Plus, I don't see why they can't use a search function first. If they don't find an answer they are looking for. Then I think they should be curtious to ask it in a manner nice enough. Like a lot of people say. Treat others nice, and others will treat you nice back.

Back