• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

RE: Rich Z post

Silk1972

RE: Rich Z post

I also agree with Rich Z's post above about having better introductions.

my Name is Darren but my friends call me Daza(and any snake lover is my friend), I am 34 years old and i own my own nightclub and Bistro. I am from the North east of England and i currently own 1 corn.

I have had nothing but awesome advice from these forums and respect the answers to all the questions i have ever asked. However i wish more people would join the chat rooms so we can get to know one another and talk snakey :)

I love my Snake and im about to purchase a Carpet Python so get yer asses on chat.

Regards

Daza

Silk1972 said:
I love my Snake and im about to purchase a Carpet Python so get yer asses on chat.
Watch out for Joe; he'll be the first to tell you that this is a corn snake forum. ;)

Welcome, Daza. You'll have fun and learn a lot here, I'm sure.

regards,
jazz

Hi Darren & welcome to the site, the next time i'm in the north east it's your round, at your place.... :cheers: :wavey:

Hello fellow Geordie :) I'm from the NE but live in Scotland at the moment.

Welome! Now we shall all have a party destination to put on put on our travel agenda....corns and a night club...yessss! :cheers:

Nice to see some more people from England on here, I'm from the south but I love the north east. We always go there on holidays.

Welcome to the Forums!

Back