• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Fire Corn

reptile_jones

I just got this little guy today. He is a Male fire het caramel. When he is older he will be paired up with a few female het fire's that i have.

IMG_0973.jpg

This photo shows what looks like horns. Lol
IMG_0975.jpg

Just a few for now.
Thanks for looking
Dusty Jones

Good looking little Devil you have there! :)

Fire is one of my favorites, but to my disappointment I've noticed that most fires tend to have poorer/less diffusion than gafites for example. I presume the same thing is with sulfurs. Does amelanistic trait cause that?

Great snake, I just picked one that looks just like him at the Arlington show last weekend. I stared at him all weekend and by Sunday afternoon I bought him. I just love the way the caramel shows through!!!
John

Good looking little Devil you have there! :)

Fire is one of my favorites, but to my disappointment I've noticed that most fires tend to have poorer/less diffusion than gafites for example. I presume the same thing is with sulfurs. Does amelanistic trait cause that?

Thanks, I'm hopeful that with age it will get better. Their is a nice fire motley photo in the WIR. 3rd photo from the bottom.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78835

Great snake, I just picked one that looks just like him at the Arlington show last weekend. I stared at him all weekend and by Sunday afternoon I bought him. I just love the way the caramel shows through!!!
John

Thanks, I too love how the het. caramel is showing itself.

Awesome! I love my fires!

Thanks, me too!

Back