• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Renaming a snake...help me decide?

What should Emori's new name be?

• Arlinn

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Akiri

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Aurelia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depala

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gisela

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Razia

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Dragonling

Doesn't do "casual"
So I'm dead set on continuing to name my corns, even as I intend for my collection to grow into the hundreds in the future. I currently have only one female that I didn't name and wound up keeping the name she came with: my sunkissed, Emori. I don't dislike the name, but it doesn't really have much meaning to me where all of my others have some story or other reasoning behind their names. So I am considering a rename, and I've been considering continuing the trend I started with Elspeth and naming her after a rare or mythic rare creature from Magic: The Gathering.

So considering there are over 3000 rare and mythic rare quality cards, I have a lot to choose from. I picked through what seemed like appropriate card types (green + red, red + black, red + white for the sun symbol) and narrowed my favorites to these 6. I honestly can't decide. Of course half of them are angels, since they are fairly common in white and red/white.

WofFpxE.png
teErrVL.png

8v6MEl6.png

QRB1nQx.png
zQIyS2w.png

8yzLjYF.png

VGWYYop.png
mNz9ly7.png

JrZz2ej.png

Much as I like Arlinn, I think Akiri matches the best. The card art reminds me of the time she flung herself sideways from her cage.

Back