• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Minnesota Reptile show Sunday March 20th

***Beth***

Sleepless Snake Addict
Anyone going?

Source: http://mnreptileshow.vpweb.com/default.html

MINNESOTA REPTILE SHOW

We have many vendor tables full of animals at every show.There will be REPTILES, REPTILES, and more REPTILES at this show. There might be some small exotic mammals, such as sugar gliders and hedgehogs. There will also be food items at this show such as CRICKETS, MICE and RATS (both live and frozen), Mealworms, Super worms and pelleted food. Did we mention we've also got a great variety of supplies--cages, tanks, bedding, toys, and decorative items.

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites
3 Appletree Square
Bloomington, MN 55425
http://www.himspairport.com/
(Exit 494 and 34th street)
By the Mall of America and the Airport

2011 Shows:

March 20

August 28

10 am - 4 pm Sunday Only

Full day pass: $5 / Ages 6-12 $3 / Ages 5 and under free

Phone: 913-609-9343

Show Sponsor:
GoLizards Exotic Pet Store - www.GoLizards.com 913-667-3388

Co - Sponsors:

Millbrook Cricket Farm

Exo Terra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
** Please support the stores that support your show:

Terre Aquatics, Champlin, Mn 763-421-6008

Leaping Lizard Pet Store, Burnsville, Mn 952-894-2305

** If you have a pet store and wish to advertise this show please email us at [email protected] and we will put your name on this list, and on show flyers the day on the show.

I should be there, walking around. i was even thinking on doing a table but held back even though friends of mine will have tables.

Back