• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

is my baby about to shed?

*salAMANDA88*

MoxieMakes MainersMighty
I looked at my little girl today, and her belly is all cloudy and glossy looking...her eyes are clear, and the last time she shed (that I know of) was on 8-3-08....she hasn't shed for me yet since I've had her..so is this a sign?
any advice would be great..thanks:rolleyes:

yeah..thanks..I just wasn't sure..I know her belly was not like that the other day...and she has been feeding well and active..so she seems healthy...I just thought it was weird, and I thought she just might be getting ready to shed...
lol...thanks for the advice...this question may sound stupid...but I have to know...lol:grin01:

My amel guy gets cloudy in his body before his eyes go cloudy, so not a dumb question. The whole process takes about a week for him, maybe a few days more or less, depending.

My amel guy gets cloudy in his body before his eyes go cloudy, so not a dumb question. The whole process takes about a week for him, maybe a few days more or less, depending.

My normal does too, his tummy gets cloudy and then maybe 3-4 day's later, his eyes go blue for a couple of days and then they clear and 2-3 days after that is when he usually sheds. In fact, I'm waiting for a shed either tomorrow or the next day now.

So I would say it's a good bet that your baby is about to shed soon! post pics!!!

Back