• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.0 High White Cali King~NEW PRICE!

bekers71

What addiction?!
This boy is the one you want for those white king projects. He is not yellow and produces some beautiful babies. He has done an excellent job for the past 2 seasons and one of his sons will take his place next season. He is roughly 5 yrs old and in great shape. He feeds on f/t adult mice once a week. Only time he might refuse a meal is if he is in deep blue.

$150 shipped!

NO TRADES

Pics #1 and #2 are the boy for sale (old pics but he looks the same)
Pics #3 and #4 are two of his offspring. NFS

attachment.php

attachment.php

NFS
P1220757.JPG

P1240607.JPG

Last edited:
Oh, someday I'm going to have one of those for a pet, for sure! I love your "dalmation" snakes. They are stunning :).

Not this guy, though. He's for breeding, obviously. Plus I would have to do some research about how to properly care for a King Snake. But, MAN, he and his progeny are beautiful!

Oh, someday I'm going to have one of those for a pet, for sure! I love your "dalmation" snakes. They are stunning :).

Not this guy, though. He's for breeding, obviously. Plus I would have to do some research about how to properly care for a King Snake. But, MAN, he and his progeny are beautiful!

Come on you know you want him! Just look how pretty he is. Their care is the same as a corn snake.

Becky are you expecting babies this year?

He could be a pet too ya know. And as she stated below, their care is the same as corns. ;)

Come on you know you want him! Just look how pretty he is. Their care is the same as a corn snake.

Becky are you expecting babies this year?

I am hoping for at least one clutch. *fingers crossed*

This guy is GORGEOUS, but unfortunately I'm broke and don't really need a male. :(

That's what I was thinking...I need a female, Becky!!!

Thanks. I might have a female this year. Only time will tell.

Of COURSE I WANT him! I fully intend to attempt to restrain my urges, though--mostly because It would be a chore to find somewhere to set up yet another habitat for him. And because hubby got a weird kind of look in his eyes when I asked him if he wanted to buy me another snake.... :rofl:

I think i already asked you this thru fauna but how "king" is their temperament

LOL I think you did. This male is very calm. Matter of fact, the 9 babies he fathered last year only had one aggressive one in them. He has tried to bite me twice, once because I didn't wash my hands after handling a cornsnake and once for smelling like mice. Both faults of my own.

Oh, Becky, don't you worry about that--if he's still here after we return from our trip to LG this weekend, I may very well make him mine.... :)

Y'all hurry up! Get this snake! Once it's in my clutches, it's gone forever :).

If I could afford him.. He'd already be settling in.. Sorry Beck, moneys tight with racing season comin up.. Lol

Back