• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Inspired by Simon 2 PHOTOS (I hope)~~~~~:~

PSYCOSNAKEMOM

~~~~~~~:~ Newbies Rule?
Hi. I'm hoping to be able to send two photos. The first shot should be Cornelius and Sauron in the "playroom". They can take a swim, climb on their branches, hide in the washcloth sauna or pretend that they are astronauts in the substrate space ship. Cornelius is the chubby amelanistic and Sauron is the quick moving normal. If the second photo shows, it's Merlin, he is a Miami Phase het crimson that I got from Rich on Feb.25. I love him. Of course he won't stay still for a picture, but I got his whole body. There is a quarter in the bottom right hand corner. Sam~~~~:~

um.....

How are you posting your photo?
Since Rich has made this forum very user friendly, all you need to do is to just browse from your computer and it'll automatically upload the photo on the web site. Click on "Browse" on the "Attach File" (which is located on the left side) and then open the file and it should be there. As lon as the size is smaller than 100000bytes. Good luck and Happy Herping!!

Or if you have you pictures allready on a server someplace you can click on "IMG" in the "Post Reply" screen and type in the address.

-Kev

Another Night Another Photo Session~~~~~:~

OK I thought about what I migfht have been doing wrong, perhaps my camera settings were too high quality, (Like resolution stuff). SO, it was time for Merlin to eat and I grabbed a few shots of him on a lower resolution setting. WISH ME LUCK! Sam If it comes through NOTE the perfect (I think) markings. He comes from Serpenco.

Attachments

• dsc00004.jpg
    dsc00004.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 442
I'm on a roll now

OK Just one more close up and I'll be happy. Thanks you guys for your support. The other monkey faces will have to wait until next time. (Cornelius, Sauron, Barbie and Beanie) Sam:)

Attachments

• dsc00003.jpg
    dsc00003.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 435
Great job!

It seems like that your corn is very happy. Keep the photos coming! What a cute snake you have there!:)

Can't wait to see the rest of your snakes.
Son as I get my camera working correctly Im going to start posting some of mine.

-Kev

You Are Right!

Everyone is growing fast. I only have one cutie that I haven't ID'ed yet, either a reverse okeetee or a candy cane. We are starting our breeding season, what fun. I noticed you are from Connecticut. Me TOO! I hope to get to the NY show, but headed for VB and not sure that I'll be back in time. Sam

Back