CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Looking for an older (7+ year old) Corn Snake for pet-keeping

Old 01-09-2022, 01:45 AM   #11
ronlina
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseWolf View Post
Oh! What a coincidence! I got my first corn snake from SerpenCo as well. Sadly, it passed away a few years ago after being diagnosed with IBD (inclusion body disease). Unfortunately, I couldn't afford the money for the treatment, and I think I will never forget myself for not getting pet insurance. Please check this article to learn more about the benefits of owning pet insurance https://www.petinsurancereview.com/i...rance-worth-it . P.S. A friend of mine is selling his (3 years) for an excellent price (150 dollars). If you're interested, I can share with you his contacts.
It's true!! I wish I'd known about pet insurance back when I had her, too. She was really such a great snake and loved to be handled. Sorry to hear about your little guy!

I'm going to see about one of the other offers above but will check back if it doesn't work out!

Old 01-09-2022, 01:47 AM   #12
ronlina
(I wrote to Vin Man last year above but I was too late--apparently I need to check my notifications settings for the forum here)

Old 01-09-2022, 10:56 PM   #13
SnakeCreations
Hi There,

I have a few retired breeders I'm looking to sell. Hit me up and we can chat.

-Tonya

Old 10-02-2022, 06:30 PM   #14
tdbadeaux
How old

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Old 10-02-2022, 08:54 PM   #15
Vinman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlina View Post
(I wrote to Vin Man last year above but I was too late--apparently I need to check my notifications settings for the forum here)
I wish I would have known you were still looking I just sold an proven breeder blood red female.

Old 10-18-2022, 08:43 PM   #16
ronlina
Aw man, too bad. Thank you for the reply though! Who knew it'd be so hard to find an older snake? (I'm definitely not looking to breed them just to be clear to anyone reading, but figured retired breeders were more likely to be older snakes that people might be getting rid of.)

Definitely reach out if you have another snake you may be getting rid of! I don't know why, but I do somehow often prefer female snakes.

I almost adopted a snake through this forum this year as a response to this request, but the poor snake had a freak health problem, so the owner is keeping her now. I suppose I can wait, though--still looking! Maybe at some point my husband will give in and we'll just get a baby one anyway, haha. But in the meantime I'll keep looking around.

Old 11-06-2022, 01:38 AM   #17
ronlina
Just wanted to update this thread that, after a few years of no luck and near-hits on older corn snake, my husband caved! So I'm just going to get a hatchling/baby snake and start in on the long lovely haul of corn snake keeping. Thank you for everyone who has expressed interest and given advice! It was apparently just in the cards for me to get a little one. (And now after looking at images for days and days, I wish I had enough space in my apartment for them all!)

Old 11-10-2022, 01:06 AM   #18
Vinman
I'm in the bronx I have a bunch of different size corn snakes for sale

Old 11-10-2022, 01:09 AM   #19
Vinman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlina View Post
Just wanted to update this thread that, after a few years of no luck and near-hits on older corn snake, my husband caved! So I'm just going to get a hatchling/baby snake and start in on the long lovely haul of corn snake keeping. Thank you for everyone who has expressed interest and given advice! It was apparently just in the cards for me to get a little one. (And now after looking at images for days and days, I wish I had enough space in my apartment for them all!)

Call me from 10 am to 11 pm 347 736 3997

Old 11-10-2022, 04:42 PM   #20
ronlina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman View Post
Call me from 10 am to 11 pm 347 736 3997
I ended up getting a lavender corn snake I liked the picture of, but I will keep you in mind if I ever end up with the space for another, or if I hear of anyone (especially local) wanting a corn snake! I saw your post about the bloodreds and think I found your craigslist ad. Are you also on Morph Market? The babies in your post look gorgeous, though I was being more picky on what morph I wanted since I was getting a baby and wanted a lavender or similar color family. Thank you for reaching out, and I wish you luck in finding them homes!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google