• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2023 Wild Mutant Line Breedings

ecreipeoj

Striped Topaz SK SG Free
The other Line of Corn Snake Breedings I breed the same way as I breed the POOL, is my Wild Mutant Line. I was lucky to acquire the Golden Gene from a friend, and was again lucky, to get ONE clutch from Wild Line het Goldens x Same. I have only produced 3 Goldens ever. One never ate, and my only MALE died in brumation, when he was big enough to breed. The only Golden that I produced that went on to produce offspring is my Golden female. Since my Golden female, her het Golden mother, and 0.2 66% ph sisters, are a wild line, I think of them in that way, first. Like I mentioned before, I discovered the Lava gene, in a group of Jasper Co. Okeetees, I bred. I have been mixing the Lava Gene with everything in the Pool since, but I kept a line pure Jasper Co. Okeetee. I obtained 5 Jasper Co. Sunkissed from Kathy L's line of Jasper Co. Okeetees, and I have kept a line of pure Jasper Co. Sunkissed Okeetees, SG Free, as well. Since I managed to keep three different Mutant Lines Pure Corn back to wild caughts, I decided to begin creating some of the Wild Line Mutant Combines, I have already created, but keep them Pure Corn back to wild caught. I have added wild caught lines of Hendry Co. Anerys, with the Devil's Garden pheno, and Dixie Co. Motleys to the group. I have managed to hold onto, and obtain 5 Wild Lines of Genes, to do the same exact thing, I already to with our Corn Snake Gene Pool. The wild lines include, Jasper County Lava Okeetees, Jasper County Sunkissed Okeetees, Golden Corns, Hendry County Anerys, and Dixie County Motleys. I have kept these lines Pure, just like Others have kept Hunt Club Okeetees, and Jasper County Okeetees, Pure since I first heard of them.

Every Wild Line Mutant Gene I have was collected in one way or another by somebody else, Field Collecting. People with first hand knowledge of the capture, raising, and breeding of Pure Lines the same way Kathy L maintained her line of Jasper County Okeetees, Pure. The same way, I have kept my Jasper County Lavas, and Jasper County Sunkissed, Pure, the same way MANY breeders have kept them pure, since the first time you or I ever heard of them.

I am starting over, attempting to produce NEW Mutant Combines,with KNOWN wild lines. I have already started combining the lines and breeding them together for a few years now. I have never produced a double homo wild line Mutant, but I have a chance this year.

Why am I doing this? Because I can. I have always liked Pure lines of Jasper County Okeetees, and now I am going to Create Mutants and Mutant Combines from Pure lines of Corns. I am looking for more lines of wild mutants if you hear of any. I have to truly start over, because to my SURPRISE!, nobody who has any Hendry County Anerys, or Dixie County Motleys, can tell me if they are compatible with the original Genes from our Pool. Anybody with knowledge of testing between these lines and the original genes, please post the information here. I am testing the Hendry County Anery X ANERY Gene, and the Dixie County Motley X Motley Gene this year. I will post the photos here, and the new breedings between the different wild lines to begin my Wild Line Mutant Projects.

Photos:
Jasper County Sunkissed Okeetee X Golden
Landrace het Golden Lava x Wild Line het Golden
Landrace het Golden Lava X Wild Line 66% ph Golden
Landrace het Golden Lava x Wild Line 66% ph Golden

Attachments

• JCSkxGd close.JPG
    JCSkxGd close.JPG
    395.4 KB · Views: 60
  • JCSkxGd1.JPG
    JCSkxGd1.JPG
    468.8 KB · Views: 58
  • LRhVGxWL66%phG2.JPG
    LRhVGxWL66%phG2.JPG
    378.9 KB · Views: 58
  • LRhVGxWL66%phG.JPG
    LRhVGxWL66%phG.JPG
    427.8 KB · Views: 58
  • JCSkXGd3.JPG
    JCSkXGd3.JPG
    423.4 KB · Views: 58
  • LRhVG x WLhG.JPG
    LRhVG x WLhG.JPG
    503.8 KB · Views: 59
Hendry County Anery

I have obtained a pair of adult Hendry County Anerys for breeding this year. I really like how their black blotches are the same color as their borders. To me, it means the Normal Color Phase of Hendry County Anerys have pure red blotches like, the Devil's Garden het Anery has. Similar to Miami's but more Okeetee like.

Combining the Jasper County and Devil's Garden localities, should produce some interesting pheno types, het for Lava and Anery, and het for Sunkissed and Anery.

I already have the male Hendry County Anery bred to an Ice Blood, so my testing of the line has started. I hope I prove and, therefore, will be the co-discover of a new Anery Gene! I may get all Anerys, so the target of Landrace Ice will have begun, or a new Anery gene will require ALL new names.

Attachments

• JCSk x HDAn.JPG
    JCSk x HDAn.JPG
    410.1 KB · Views: 57
  • JCSkXHDAn.JPG
    JCSkXHDAn.JPG
    488.6 KB · Views: 58
  • HCAnxJCV.JPG
    HCAnxJCV.JPG
    451.5 KB · Views: 61
  • HDxIB.JPG
    HDxIB.JPG
    405.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Devil's Garden het Anery Hendry Co..jpg
    Devil's Garden het Anery Hendry Co..jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 57
Dixie County Motley

Is the wild line of Dixie County compatible with the original line of Motley. Hopefully, I have already proven them out. All I need now is fertile eggs, and some hatchlings.

My Dixie County male has already bred a Jasper County Lava Okeetee, so Landrace het Lava Motleys may already exist. I have plans to breed him to a couple of Jasper Co. Sunkissed, and if he does really good this year, he may get to breed my Golden female next year.

Photos:
Dixie Co. Motley X Jasper Co. Lava Okeetee
Dixie Co. Motley X Ice Motley

Attachments

• DxxJCV.JPG
    DxxJCV.JPG
    436.2 KB · Views: 57
  • DxXIM.JPG
    DxXIM.JPG
    420.4 KB · Views: 59
  • DxxIm1.JPG
    DxxIm1.JPG
    372.1 KB · Views: 56
Dixie County Motley and Hendry Co. Anery

Photos:
1.0 Dixie Co. Motley
1.1 Hendry Co. Motley

Attachments

• Hendry Co An f.JPG
    Hendry Co An f.JPG
    374.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Hendry County male.jpg
    Hendry County male.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Dixie Co belly.JPG
    Dixie Co belly.JPG
    255.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Dixie Co M M.JPG
    Dixie Co M M.JPG
    465.1 KB · Views: 56
Dixie County Motley x Jasper Co. Sunkissed Okeetee

This guy is doing great! Landrace het Sunkissed Motley is the goal here.

Attachments

• DCMXJCSk.JPG
    DCMXJCSk.JPG
    428 KB · Views: 52
Jasper Co. Sunkissed Ok. x Hendry Co. Anery.

Both of my oldest Jasper Co. Sunkissed Okeetees have bred this girl. This is her third breeding in one week. Now the wait for fertile eggs!

Attachments

• JCSk3xHDAn.JPG
    JCSk3xHDAn.JPG
    404.3 KB · Views: 51
Jasper Co. Sunkissed Ok. x Golden

This is the third breeding by this same male in one week. I didn't get a second male bred to her, so it is all him. He is a proven breeder, many times over, so I expect fertile eggs.

I have bred this male(Jasper Co. Sk Ok x Wild line het Golden) which produced a nice clutch. I saved back 0.4 Landrace het Sunkissed ph Golden. One of them is in the second photo.

The two lines match up very nicely to produce a strong Okeetee Phase in the Projects. Golden Okeetees sound good to me as well as Sunkissed Golden Okeetees, or does Golden Sunkissed Okeetees sound better?

They won't be Honeys, so a new name will be required.

Attachments

• JCSkXGd3.JPG
    JCSkXGd3.JPG
    382.7 KB · Views: 53
  • LRhSkphGF.JPG
    LRhSkphGF.JPG
    473 KB · Views: 52
��
Pairings I'm hoping for from my landrace lines, have some eggs allready
Lava + SK
Lava + SK + rc
Amel + SK + anery
Amel + SK + rc + lava
Anery + lava
Anery + sk

'22 holdbacks

Couple holdbacks from last year

Attachments

• IMG_20230527_135005969_wm.jpg
    IMG_20230527_135005969_wm.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20230527_133916543_wm.jpg
    IMG_20230527_133916543_wm.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 47
Sunkissed

This one is real nice. A pure Okeetee Hunt club Sunkissed only 2 generations out of the wild. Bred to an F1 wild type. Real pretty Sunkissed line.

Attachments

• IMG_20230520_153409551_wm.jpg
    IMG_20230520_153409551_wm.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20230520_154440517_wm.jpg
    IMG_20230520_154440517_wm.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 35
Dixie County Motley

I love the Dixie county motley. Maybe nes with a couple wc Dixie co females.
My Dixie Co. Motley has been a busy boy this year. Here he is breeding a Jasper Co. Sunkissed, and a Striped Snow het Dilute Sunkissed, a second Test Breeding, to see if he is compatible with the original Motley line or a new gene.

I love the nice thick borders on many of your Sunkissed Lines. They make thick bordered Okeetees, when crossed with other lines. Many of my Jasper Co. Sunkissed have great borders.

Many of the Sunkissed from our Corn Snake Gene Pool, are either het Border-less or homo border-less, and that is not how they started out.

Attachments

• DCMXJCSk.JPG
    DCMXJCSk.JPG
    428 KB · Views: 26
  • DCMxJCSk_2.JPG
    DCMxJCSk_2.JPG
    408 KB · Views: 26
  • DCMxJCSka.JPG
    DCMxJCSka.JPG
    375.1 KB · Views: 26
  • DCMxStShDSk.JPG
    DCMxStShDSk.JPG
    467.8 KB · Views: 26
Hendry County Anery

Since this guy is wild caught, he is perfect for starting new Wild Project Lines. I already bred a Jasper County Sunkissed x Hendry Co. Anery Female, but I wanted another breeding to pick hold backs from. I can't wait to see what phenotype comes out of crossing these two localities.

I picked this guy up this spring. I was told he was a long term captive, and was subject to Florida winter temps of 50 degrees. I treated him with Ivermetic and Flagel, and he has taken care of every female I introduced him to.

He is my only Corn, that will only take LIVE food. My Golden female will only take fresh killed, so he is in good company.

Attachments

• HCAnxJCSk.JPG
    HCAnxJCSk.JPG
    424.3 KB · Views: 26
Jasper Co. Lava Okeetee

This guy is from an out crossing to the Kathy Love Jasper Co. Sunkissed line. I bred a RedCoat Jasper County Okeetee het Lava x Kathy L. Sunkissed. I kept back most of the clutch, which were all thick bordered Okeetee Phase, het RedCoat Sunkissed 50% ph Lava. I bred the group for several years, and recovered a few Jasper Co. Lava Okeetees from the Project.

Here he is breeding a female from the original Wild Line of Okeetees het Lava, and to a Jasper Co. Sunkissed sister of his. He is possible het for Sunkissed, and she is possible het het for Lava. I have been crossing Jasper Co. Lavas x Jasper Co. Sunkissed for several years, and have holdbacks from each year. The cross produces some great Okeetee Phase, which is the test of Wild Line breedings. What do the normal pheno types look like when different Wild Mutant Lines are crossed. In this case, since both are from Jasper County Lines, the offspring will be Jasper County Okeetees. This is why I like them so much. I already love Hunt Club Okeetees, and Jasper Co. Okeetees, now I am making them homo for mutant genes!

Attachments

• JCVxJCSk.JPG
    JCVxJCSk.JPG
    410.9 KB · Views: 25
  • JCVxJCSka.JPG
    JCVxJCSka.JPG
    453.4 KB · Views: 25
  • JCVxJCSkb.JPG
    JCVxJCSkb.JPG
    477 KB · Views: 26
  • JCVxJCOKhVWL.JPG
    JCVxJCOKhVWL.JPG
    449.6 KB · Views: 25
Landrace het Lava Golden x Landrace het Sunkissed ph Golden

My 3.0 Landrace het Lava Golden males have been perfect breeders this year. The older females ovulated right out of brumation, and the covered all of them.

Now my 0.3 Landrace het Sunkissed ph Goldens are ovulating, and I got them all covered three times in one week, and all of the males skipped days. The Jasper Co. Sunkissed x Wild Line het Goldern breeding I did to produce this girls, produced great Okeetee Phase offspring. I can't wait to see a Golden Jasper County Okeetee!

Attachments

• LRhVGlxLRhSkphGl.JPG
    LRhVGlxLRhSkphGl.JPG
    447.9 KB · Views: 26
  • LRhVGlxLRhSkphGl_2.JPG
    LRhVGlxLRhSkphGl_2.JPG
    356.1 KB · Views: 27
  • LRhVGlxLRhSkphGl_3.JPG
    LRhVGlxLRhSkphGl_3.JPG
    416.3 KB · Views: 27
  • LRhVGlxLRhSkphGla.JPG
    LRhVGlxLRhSkphGla.JPG
    379.2 KB · Views: 25
  • LRhVGlxLRhSkphGlb.JPG
    LRhVGlxLRhSkphGlb.JPG
    420 KB · Views: 25
  • LRhVGlxLRhSkphGlb_2.JPG
    LRhVGlxLRhSkphGlb_2.JPG
    403.3 KB · Views: 25
  • LRhVGlxLRhSkphGlc.JPG
    LRhVGlxLRhSkphGlc.JPG
    516.5 KB · Views: 25
  • LRhVGxLRhSkphGlb.JPG
    LRhVGxLRhSkphGlb.JPG
    393 KB · Views: 25
Landrace het Lava Golden X Same

My 0.2 Landrace het Lava Goldens are looking GREAT! The biggest female shed, but didn't ovulate, but her little sister was a different story. I believe the larger female will shed again, and breed next time.

Have I produced Lava Goldens? LavaGold! All 3.0 males are rested up, and proven to be aggressive breeders, now if they also prove to be fertile breeders, I should produce a few Goldens this year, and maybe even some LavaGolds!

Attachments

• LRhVGlxS.JPG
    LRhVGlxS.JPG
    503.4 KB · Views: 25
  • LRhVGlxSa.JPG
    LRhVGlxSa.JPG
    268.1 KB · Views: 24
  • LRhVGlxLRhVGla.JPG
    LRhVGlxLRhVGla.JPG
    481.6 KB · Views: 25
  • LavaGold.JPG
    LavaGold.JPG
    212.4 KB · Views: 25
RedCoat Gene

You can add RedCoat to my list of Wild Mutant Genes I working with. I discovered the RedCoat Gene in my Jasper Co. Lava Okeetee line. It is an extremely obvious phenotype, like see through red plastic over the top of the entire snake.

I have proven the RedCoat Gene is recessive, and I have recovered it on Jasper County Lavas and Jasper County Sunkissed, so perhaps, I already have produced double homo Wild Line Mutants.

Here are some photos of the original male I used to breed RedCoat Jasper Co. Okeetee het Lava X Kathy L Jasper Co. Sunkissed.

Once I saw what the gene was, I have also seen it in most of the other mutant gene lines, in our Corn Snake Gene Pool. Bloodreds are for the most part RedCoats, and the really pink Snows. I have also seen RedCoat in Striped, Motley, Lava and other lines.

Attachments

• RCLRphVF.JPG
    RCLRphVF.JPG
    465.6 KB · Views: 25
  • RCOkhV.JPG
    RCOkhV.JPG
    539.8 KB · Views: 25
  • RCOkhV1.JPG
    RCOkhV1.JPG
    397.6 KB · Views: 24
  • RCSkvsSk.JPG
    RCSkvsSk.JPG
    580.6 KB · Views: 25
  • RCSkVsSk1.JPG
    RCSkVsSk1.JPG
    436.4 KB · Views: 24
2022 Jasper Co. Sunkissed Okeetees

Here are my 2022 Jasper Co. Sunkissed Okeetee hold backs. I held some back because they are RedCoats, and others because of their great borders. One of the RedCoats is a male, all the rest are females.

I have been saving back a few Jasper Co. Sunkissed, for several years now, and I am very, very pleased with their borders, and the fact, that when bred to other Okeetees, that is exactly what you will produce, Jasper County Okeetees het Sunkissed.

Attachments

• JCSk.JPG
    JCSk.JPG
    473.1 KB · Views: 25
  • JCSka.JPG
    JCSka.JPG
    429.9 KB · Views: 24
  • JCSkb.JPG
    JCSkb.JPG
    423.2 KB · Views: 25
  • JCSkc.JPG
    JCSkc.JPG
    448.9 KB · Views: 24
  • RCJCSka.JPG
    RCJCSka.JPG
    415.8 KB · Views: 25
  • RCJCSkb.JPG
    RCJCSkb.JPG
    449.4 KB · Views: 25
  • RCJCSkc.JPG
    RCJCSkc.JPG
    449.4 KB · Views: 25
  • RCJCSkd.JPG
    RCJCSkd.JPG
    514 KB · Views: 24
Since this guy is wild caught, he is perfect for starting new Wild Project Lines. I already bred a Jasper County Sunkissed x Hendry Co. Anery Female, but I wanted another breeding to pick hold backs from. I can't wait to see what phenotype comes out of crossing these two localities.

I picked this guy up this spring. I was told he was a long term captive, and was subject to Florida winter temps of 50 degrees. I treated him with Ivermetic and Flagel, and he has taken care of every female I introduced him to.

He is my only Corn, that will only take LIVE food. My Golden female will only take fresh killed, so he is in good company.

Nice, by the end of the year I hope to have to have 3 different SK x Anery landrace lines, Sherman x Hendry Co, Love x Glades Co and Mills x Glades county. All 3 SK lines are a little different

Back