• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How can I get an amel. striped?

Iris

Right now I have a normal striped and there is a very good chance I will be getting an amelanistic this season. In the future, is it possible to get any amel. striped using these two? THe striped isn't het for anything and the amel won't be het for anything either. I know that nothing will happen in the F1 generation except a whole bunch of normals, right? Then what would happen in the F2 and/or beyond? I'm not very good/familiar with genetics...If anyone has any info I'd be glad to hear it. Thanks!

Ok thanks everyone..
Yay, I might have an amel striped sometimes in the future!!! Depending if my friend's snake's eggs are fertile or not. But I shouldn't count my snakes before they're hatched..... ;)
And Serpwidgets I will definitely be checking out your site..soon...as soon as I finish my homework..:rolleyes:
Thanks again

Back