• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What do you call yours?

The next door neighbor kids call my snake "snakie" too. I can't even get out of the car before they're at the door yelling "snakie, snakie!" Our next generation of herpers!

as you can probably guess, her name is Aurora. It makes me think of space and shooting stars...and since shes a snow, it fits her like a glove.

my snakes are: Pippuri (hypo m.), Anis (reverse okeetee f. ) and Kipinä (reverse okeetee m.) ! :rolleyes:

snake name

I named my snake cleo short for cleopatra I dont know if its a boy or girl if it is a boy I wanted to name him leo..leonardo
I dont even know what kind of snake it is, I think its your common corn from the pet store, is is lil yet, but I am gonna get some photos , id like to know what kind he or she is. and.. I never see photos of the kind of chips I have in my tank, could you all recomend a kind of wood chip or bark to settle in his tank??? I go to petco to get his bedding, so can I buy stuff online somewhere? hope you can all help me.;)

Habi-chips, repti-bark, and shredded aspen are all great choices. They are all safe for reptiles, although the repti-bark is dark so it's hard to see the poo for cleanup. It would probably be easiest to get at your local petshop or petco.

Names

My Female Red Amel is called RUBY
My Male Snow is called LORD DIAMOND
My Male Orange Amel is called AMBER

See a pattern:D

Slightly off topic-
My Royal Python is called ROSE
My Bearded Dragon is called Draco

Luv
Jayde
-x-

Back