• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression: Sir Blinky (Sunglow Motley)

Jupiter

2014 Male Sunglow Motley,
Sir Blinky Starch of Winterfell
Blinky after the red ghost in pacman, and for the fact that snakes can't blink, starch cause Corn-Starch (corn snake) and it's very close to house Stark (from the Game of Thrones book/show) and he reins from Winterfell (home of said house Stark from said book/show GoT) so many puns in one animals name, I'm awful, I know.
Sir Blinky for short (Sir stays.... Because he's awesome and deserves a title before his name)

Hatched on 4/24/14 at SMR at around 6-7g
I received him on 9/4/14 and after a near mishap with some black tape, snapped these pics of him. [emoji4]
3341cf47c066b1d6fa3152365c671d95.jpg
f0d2cb6425d80880848ce9f855ec6dad.jpg

I'll update this every few months or something, maybe with his weight after feeding, or some pics in better lighting.

He ate yesterday! 9/7/14 his first feeding date for me, so glad he ate, also; after he ate he went into his warm hide and has been there since (about 30 hours now) that's normal, right? When should it be ok to hold him again? Tomorrow or the next day, or just when the bump in his belly is gone? Thanks for the answers in advance!

Glad he ate for you! I would wait until the day after tomorrow to handle him. And be prepared to get pooped on!

Glad he ate for you! I would wait until the day after tomorrow to handle him. And be prepared to get pooped on!

Awesome, I sure will wait that long! And it is normal for him to have not come out of his hide at all since he has eaten?

He SHED! After starting in my hands, and being moved to his viv, and a little help with the tail, we have a complete shed! Here are some pics:
15db70699b65d54cdacc6bfc61064ae9.jpg

88c759fd729266a9d4a0aeef1f3616d3.jpg

8b2aedffa01c69d5d111e05baebc0ce9.jpg

I'll post some of how vibrant he is tomorrow when I can get him in some better lighting!

So it been a while since I've updated this, we're doing great! He is up to about, we'll say an even 18g as of about a week ago, and he's recently been bumped up to a pinky and a half every 5 days. Here are some crappy quality pics (my camera broke so the only thing I have now is an iPhone [emoji22])
20429ba28930a997559d2b0a3002a4d8.jpg

ed373feaf51ab7052bd55e3417018938.jpg

I'll try to remember to update this again after he shed in a week or two.

Back