• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from Missouri

Hmm, good question. I think I remember seeing them about 8-10 years ago? They may have been around before that though. I don't see them very often now.

Update on Judy she’s gained a little weight 18g now and eating peach/very small fuzzies. Fun personality a little on the timid/passive side which is fine. Kids are enjoying her allot, snakes are so my speed with a busy family the maintenance is almost non existent, with one anyways.

The sunkissed Miami came in last week he’s a squirmy busy dude compared to Judy, just beautiful in person. Tomorrow is feeding day will get some pics.

Back