• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

durtis

im a snake addict
After looking around for awhile i finnaly registered i have a sunglow, candycane and ultrmel,1 pink rat and an unknown at this time. i belive hes an eastern milk

Hi Jim

Hi Jim, I saw you at the Columbia show a week or so ago. You had some really nice snakes. I particularly loved the patternless bull snakes you had. I really wanted one, but not much room in my house for another snake right now. I loved how they looked like gold to me, I had never seen one before. A bull snake is on my list now for sure!

Hi Jim, I saw you at the Columbia show a week or so ago. You had some really nice snakes. I particularly loved the patternless bull snakes you had. I really wanted one, but not much room in my house for another snake right now. I loved how they looked like gold to me, I had never seen one before. A bull snake is on my list now for sure!

Thanks for the compliment , I bet if you go a bullsnake you would get rid of your corns;)

Any one know how to contact this durbis character....hes using my company logo.

I know its a unique logo ...but not worthy of being stolen for use as someone else's avatar .....WTF :devil01:

Thanks for the compliment , I bet if you go a bullsnake you would get rid of your corns;)

Any one know how to contact this durbis character....hes using my company logo.

I know its a unique logo ...but not worthy of being stolen for use as someone else's avatar .....WTF :devil01:

Why would I get rid of my corns? Are bull snakes that good?

Click on his name and send him a pm. I bet that's aggravating, but he's only 16 years old. He probably doesn't understand you just can't do that. I'm sure he'll change it when he gets the message.

Click on his name and send him a pm. I bet that's aggravating, but he's only 16 years old. He probably doesn't understand you just can't do that. I'm sure he'll change it when he gets the message.

Bullsnakes are the best ! ;)

I have sent him a P.M. as well as reg message...no response.

My logo was custom drawn for me, I can't see any logical reason/excuse for him taking it and using it for his own use. He's old enough to know whats right and wrong.

Well you started asking him in topics about your logo at 5:42, he hasn't been on since 5:11 according to his profile.
Unless you PM'd him before that time.

Well you started asking him in topics about your logo at 5:42, he hasn't been on since 5:11 according to his profile.
Unless you PM'd him before that time.

I also sent him an IM ... to his AIM. he was online at that time but sign off of AIM as soon as he got the IM.

Ok well that's fishy as hell then.

Here is what I cut a paste from the AIM message box, looks like he keeps checking in to see if I am still there waiting for him;

HGHReptiletrader (6:20:19 PM): Why did you steal my company logo for use as your avatar ?

Jim Keenan
HomeGrownHerps
durtis101 went away at 6:22:49 PM.
durtis101 went away at 6:28:43 PM.
durtis101 went away at 7:02:40 PM.
durtis101 went away at 7:07:56 PM.
durtis101 went away at 7:17:24 PM.
durtis101 went away at 7:19:40 PM.

Did you try telling one of the mods yet?
I don't know if they have the ability to, but on some sites mods can delete stuff like that.

Knowing Dean he might just suspend him for a few days anyway though.

Did you try telling one of the mods yet?
I don't know if they have the ability to, but on some sites mods can delete stuff like that.

Knowing Dean he might just suspend him for a few days anyway though.

I just got through talking with him in AIm , and he has changed his avatar.
I have also contacted Rich about this as well.

im sorry

i truly had no clue it was his company logo i changed it as soon as i found out
i found it on a site other than his and thought nothing about it i just liked the image
again im truly sorry and i changed it and deleted it from my computer

i truly had no clue it was his company logo i changed it as soon as i found out
i found it on a site other than his and thought nothing about it i just liked the image
again im truly sorry and i changed it and deleted it from my computer

As I asked you already ....where is it that you claimed to have found it, what site?
You told me you know where you didnt get it from, and you know when it is you saved it.....why is it you dont remember where you found it?

regardless of where you found it ...next time you surfing the internet saving pics and things, you might want to reconsider ...since I am sure they all belong to someone.

No everything belongs to someone asshole you put something on the web and you expect it not to get around

for one your picture doesnt even have a copyright c on it
if it is even copyrighted theres nothing you can do about it
the image doesnt state that its copyrighted

snakehouse.jpg

please if anyone can see a copyright logo on here please tell me

the kid sadly has a point.

think of things like coke or just something random that you can think of thats copyrighted, even WITH the copyright, it gets spread and used.

You made it the company logo, making it free game for anyone, kid or not, thinking its "cool" and wanting to use it simply because it looks awesome versus the usual boring stuff people spread.

That, and its the internet... crap happens. Dont like it, dont use it. Unless you have a copyright filed, the kid could actually take it and get it copyrighted, and use your own image against you.

I draw band designs for local bands, i know quite a bit about how the game works.

Hes Probably not the first, and i Garuntee he wont be the last person to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back