• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

possible regurg?

numoo29

i fed my snake a fuzzy for the first time 6 days ago, and he has pooped a couple times since then. he has not been very active this week, so i have been checking up on him often. found this in his cage today, looks like a dried skin casing of some sorts that’s about half an inch. it definitely has a weird sweet smell to it, but i don’t know if it smells as rotten as a regurg has been described to me. i’ve included a picture, what do you guys think ? i’m worried :(

Attachments

• 1A9472C3-AC52-4F87-A336-626FDF9B409A.jpeg
    1A9472C3-AC52-4F87-A336-626FDF9B409A.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 18
The shape of it does sort of look like a mouse. From left to right, it looks like a head tilted back and the remainders of the front legs. I think it wouldn't hurt to treat it as a regurge just in case and follow the regurge protocol. The fact that you fed him six days ago and how dried out this looks leads me to believe this isn't actually from today, but probably from a few days ago. They're pretty easy to miss when they're this small.

Back