• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A BIG Thank you......

osiris2013

Not sure if this is the right spot or not but I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who have posted helpful information on this site. I recieved my thermostat in the mail today and got it all set up in osiris' tank and if it wasnt for ppl on here talkin about how its needed then I never would have gotten one. Which would have been really bad cause after i set everything up my thermometer read 101.6 f. i was floored. Thank god its all set up and temps are at 85.The ppl I bought osiris from just had a UTH and lamp nothing else. So just wanted to let all the helpful ppl on here know how appreciated I am for all your hard work and wonderful advise/experience.

That's what this community is here for- to ensure those who know pass on information in animal husbandry and to ensure the better quality of life for hobbyist's animals in captivity.

Plenty of people don't like hearing what they don't want to hear, or hearing they have to change. We should thank YOU for being so open and accepting of advice. Those are good qualities of animal husbandry.

Back