• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Update on heating and environment

nikkirnoto

So the heating in our tank wasn't consistently staying at 80⁰ so I did purchase a heat light. I did some searching for best substrate type and levels and ended up taking out a considerable amount of dirt. I also took out a few of the logs. We are now at 82.5 on the warm side and 76 on the cool side. She really perfers burrowing though and hasn't been put much since Thursday. I'm also wondering if the heat issue is due to shape of tank location. She seems comfortable so im hoping the modifications I've made will help regulate the temp better.

1st pic is before, 2nd is after
c515d77be244da05979bcba00b3d48cb.jpg
13e9c65a10f95db5236e91a119bfa9d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Back