• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Bubble gum corn not eating

DirtySanchez

Loyal Fan
I have the same problem that Kaz has. I have this bubble gum cornsnake that has not eaten for a good 2 months and it lives by itself. I need help anyone?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

bubble gum corn not eating

If your corn is a male then he could be 'in season', needing a s**g, I have a male okeetee about 3.5 years old, and from beg Jan to about the middle of Apr he wont eat, and he's very irritated, but then he suddenly starts eating again, he only started eating again last week and he had 3 adult mice all at once. The other thing I should mention is that he's racist, he will only eat white fur mice! The other thing is the temperatures could need raising slightly by a couple of degrees so the corn thinks its getting warmer, and the sh**ging season is finished!

Eating and Frozen mice~~~~~:~

Most members recommend that you only feed frozen mice, put the mouse into a plastic zipped lock bag and hold under warm water for about 5 to 10 minutes depending on size. Offer to your snake, if she still is not interested you can take a pin and pierce the bain so that the fluid is exosed and the smell with excite her to eat. The problem with getting your snake use to eating live mice is that\at some point the mouse may bite back and harm your snake.
I often make the mistake of trying to feed when they are geting ready to shed. I have missed seeing them with the cloudy eyes and then they don't shed for up to three days later. During this time mine won't eat. As soon as the skin is off they are back on schedule. Good luck Sam ~~~~~~:~

Back