• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

lost snake pls help

CK2434

well my snake got out of its cage it was a accident rubbermade didnt get shut tight and it got out i put flour on the floor and i got some results from it found slither marks in it but still no snake they are hard to find!!!! now i put a heat pad in a corner with a milk carton and a pinkie inside the carton also a bowl of water and a hiding place i still cant find it tho is there any thing else someone can tell me to try help would be great the good thing is tho i live in a lil apartment so i know ill find it jus not sure when but any advice pls thanks

CK2434

check in high places like bookshelves and hanging plants and curtains, even the smallest snake can get up there. then check the peremiter of the room. carefully turn over everything in the room. and make sure you dont accidently step on any clothes. you can put a hide or something in the middle of the room. or if your desperate set a video camera up in your room with the flour on the floor. try cutting open the pinky to draw some blood to get the scent in the air. or buy a dead anole and cut it open. and put a towel down by the exit to your appt

found snake!!!

first of all thanks nova for the advice i found her under an igloo cooler by the refrigerator i new i would find her im so happy!!!!

I remember losing my corn because the heat mat wire had left a tiny gap at the top of the cage. I was so worried but then found that he had climbed down the wire to the floor and was just curled up there! i've got a new viv since then but a know wat a relief it is when you find them.
ERJ

Back