• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Frozen Feeder Mice

A.J.

Reptile Lover
Where do you buy your frozen feeder pinkies? Most sites that I find have very expensive shipping!

Thank you :)

Mouse Factory

Big Cheese

Yeah, if you buy them online you are going to pay for shipping. They have to be sent overnight or second day, after all. You don't want them thawing, now, do you? Still, even with shipping, in the long run it ends up being cheaper than paying for pet shop mice.

A.J. said:
Where do you buy your frozen feeder pinkies? Most sites that I find have very expensive shipping!
The Mouse Factory Look for a supplier close to you to save on shipping costs. The Mouse Factory may not have the least expensive mice, but the quality is excellent, and the Texas location saves me quite a bit on shipping. Many suppliers are in the south eastern US, and shipping across country was much too expensive for me.

Ive bought from American Rodent at the reptile show locally, and the quality is good, though they just use ziplocks and the sizes were a little smaller than advertised for adult mice but other than that good quality mice.

American Rodent

I use them and have great luck. They are guarenteed frozen and I bought Large adult mice and they were a lot bigger than anything I can get around here. Hope this is helpful. Sarah

Back