• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tessera Cornsnakes - The newest cornsnake gene

Those are truly, truly, truly stunning snakes.

We are new to the whole cornsnake thing, and both myself and my son (the official snakist) Euan have a real preference it would seem towards 'standard' coloured snakes.

So we have a list with things like Miama and Carolina on it, and their motley/stripe cousins, however I think the top of the list will now definitely be Tessera.

I guess the big issue is that we are across the pond in the UK. Are there any options on shipping over here?

Cheers

Ian

Sure, I export to the UK fairly regularly...and there are at least two companies that will export from me to you for an added fee. I never asked how much, but that will likely be your absolute cheapest route to get a snake or two sent over. If you are interested, email us ([email protected]) or PM me to send you their contact info and a few more details.

Thanks for the compliments!
KJ

Those are truly, truly, truly stunning snakes.

We are new to the whole cornsnake thing, and both myself and my son (the official snakist) Euan have a real preference it would seem towards 'standard' coloured snakes.

So we have a list with things like Miama and Carolina on it, and their motley/stripe cousins, however I think the top of the list will now definitely be Tessera.

I guess the big issue is that we are across the pond in the UK. Are there any options on shipping over here?

Cheers

Ian

The Tesseras are stunning...

What's the age on the one featured in the photos? Do you have photos of any sub adults, and a ventral shot? I would imagine that they're getting a lot of interest wherever you're showing them.

Me likey! :D

Sorry, you did post a ventral shot... :laugh: How about one draped on your arm?

Thanks!

Dan

Getting closer to hatching time! We are still taking deposits on a few more for those that want to reserve the best first.
KJ

Theres not sadly! :( it least it doesnt seem like it. (but please, Kj, feel free to explain)

It got posted a few weeks ago, but I cant remember where.

Just a couple of images of 4 babies available for sale now.....
KJ

Attachments

• Tess1.jpg
    Tess1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Tess2.jpg
    Tess2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Tess3.jpg
    Tess3.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Tess4.jpg