• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Breeding....help!!

Rachel

Vet nurse in training!
Hey guys,
I'm thinking of getting a female to keep my male corn umm happy! My male, Ike, is a really bright orange and red. I think he's just a normal corn but he's very pretty. Anyways, does anyone have any ideas as to what type of female I should get so that I can make pretty coloured babies? I was thinking of a sunglow or an amenthelistic (or whatever they are called). Ps what temp does the viv have to be for an optimum mating environment??
Cheers everyone!
Rachel

Unless your corn is het for something, all you will be able to get are normal colored corns with any combination. So, pick out an attractive one and hopefully the babies will look like the parents. Good luck!

If you haven't already get the Corn Snake Manual. by bill and kathy love, it has a whole section about corn snake breeding thats easy to understand and should answer any questions about how to breed them. I got it really cheap on amazon.com and good luck on the future pitter patter of little snakes

:)

Back