• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

First time poster, short time lurker

Kc25

Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I’m a new snake owner to a re-homed 3 year old Anery morph corn snake!

Looking forward to reading and discussing about snake care, like whether to use aspen or coco fibre (of which I’m still continually doing research on).

Hello and welcome to the forum! It's a great place to search for information, and some great people!

Post pictures of your guy/girl when you get a chance!

-Tonya

Thanks! I guess I'll post it here, everyone, meet Udon!

https://i.imgur.com/NhqZd4y.jpg

And here's a quick pic of the initial set up, I found more cardboard to hide the side and back panels so it feels more secure, and in the meantime I've blocked off the front with boxes to reduce traffic for now. I slowly started to remove some of the barricade so it'll become more familiar with foot traffic (it's mostly hiding out in his little cave anyhow).

I'm still a beginner at this so I'm always open for some ideas. I'm thinking about moving around the plastic leaves to create coverage throughout the entire area rather than having areas that are exposed in the open.

https://i.imgur.com/lwPqIMb.jpg

He's pretty! Really nice and dark. Love the name too. Your setup looks good. They love ground cover. Seeing as he's already an adult, I bet he will get comfortable pretty quickly.

Back