• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

this forum is great..one quick question from a newbie

rsarj70

the new corn i got today came with feeding records. It was born in august and according to the records, he last ate on 3/2. He also said he was being fed baby rats. should i keep him on those or use fuzzies? if i go with rats, are different variations to baby rats? silly question i know and like a nitwit, i misplaced the feeding records and the breeders info. knowing me, i will never find it so the help would be great

Munson Feeding Suggestion...

Most here feed mice as they have less fat...

Attachments

• musonplan.jpg
    musonplan.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 27
Back